Dr. Katie Coombs, ND

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Katie Coombs, ND

Dr. Coombs is amazing. I've struggled with my health for over a decade; consisting of various tests, multiple specialists, and countless prescriptions. And, until now, I've gotten nowhere. After a few short months of seeing Dr. Coombs, I am so happy to say that I am finally on my way to being truly healthy again. Dr. Coombs shows a genuine desire to help you feel better. She is very knowledgeable, takes time to listen to you, and lays out an easy to understand treatment plan. I have recommended, and will continue to recommend, her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Coombs. I have been struggling with digestion issues for a couple years and within a few months I feel better than I have in a long time. I appreciate her punctuality and professionalism. Dr. Coombs is very knowledgeable and personable. I have also found the plans she sets out realistic and not overwhelming which I believe has helped me to be successful in treatment. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Katie Coombs provided a treatment protocol to my family doctor that was highly effective and my symptoms were successfully resolved within a few weeks.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Katie for quite a few years now and she has been for helpful to me for a number of different things. She is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Combs is truly exceptional at what she does. I was very impressed with the level of detail in the discovery stage early on to best understand and evaluate what you are going through and how to best correct the situation. From a well being, health, and fitness perspective, she is one of the best. As an ex athlete and National team member I can certainly say that she will implement a program geared to get you performing at the highest level. I would recommend any high level athletes to see Dr. Combs for peak performance.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I have a strenuous workout program for professional fighting so I see Katie once a week for IV therapy. Her service is top notch and she is extremely knowledgeable. Would reccomend her to my closest friends and family, and have!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Coombs for a few months now and am very pleased with my progress. She introduced me to IV therapy which I love! I feel so much better overall. I now sleep better, have better moods and better energy as well. Thanks Dr Coombs!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Katie is fantastic! She is very knowledgeable in her academic specialty. She takes time to discuss any concerns you may have and is extremely easy to talk to. She works with you to find the best treatment and in my opinion, she truly cares about her patients. I have been seeing for several months and I look forward to my visits with her - she has a great sense of humour and I'm always in better spirits after my appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Katie! Tamara

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Seeing dr Katie has changed my life in so many ways. From increasing my energy to improving my mood, she has greatly improved my life.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Katie is a genuine individual with a natural desire and talent for helping others. She is highly knowledgeable in her field and incorporates multiple different modalities into each of her sessions, finding the best treatment protocol for each patient. She is honest, caring, attentive and has a great sense of humour and overall is an ND I will continue to see with a smile on my face.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Katie Coombs, ND's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Katie believes that a collaborative approach to health is always the best. Often a combination of natural therapies, conventional diagnosis and testing as well as nutrition/ lifestyle support tends to get the most exciting results. Dr. Katie also has additional training in Acupuncture, Craniosacral Therapy, Advanced Intravenous Therapies, Heavy Metal Chelation, Wilson's Temperature Syndrome, Biopuncture, Hormone Balancing and Women's Health.

• English