Dr. Kathy Hahn

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kathy Hahn

Dr. Kathy is kind and supportive! She remembers you with every visit. She is really with you every step of the way when you want to take a stubborn plantar wart off. Abe the receptionist is super chill.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Had a challenging time over the past few months dealing with pai all over . Seeking medical attention is not always the first resort but in this case it seemed as though it was unavoidable. My family physician did their best to find the problem. Ultimately , the recommeded to see a foot specialist. I was referred to this clinic through word of mouth . It was bit tricky to find, there are two towers apparently . Parking can be challenging. This medical office was clean and efficient. The doctor was goos

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Hey general public, in December 2017 I paid for orthotics here bcs of painful foot tendinitis that needed insoles for correction. I had to come back three times to have my orthotics adjusted to fit my foot, which is understandable. HOWEVER, since that time my orthotics have split apart THREE times. 3. Have not been able to wear them over the passed 5 months for more than three weeks without having to return them. Every time I drop them off it takes them a month to fix. I picked them up last Thursday, and they are now coming apart in the same spot, even though I've only had them for 5 days. They clearly cannot provide a product that stays together. The third time after getting them fixed, I asked for them to simply return my money so I could go elsewhere to purchase an orthotic that doesn't fall apart. No refunds. AND THEN THEY CALLED THE POLICE ON ME. Great video of all of this on their FB page. UPDATE: they deleted their FB, so here is the link: https://youtu.be/RfuAnT1FVBA UPDATE: The guy from the video called and apologized for "accidentally" calling the police on me. The doctor has done nothing to address this Issue with me. Don't give these people your money!

Submitted May 9, 2018

Nice place tp alleviate foot pain . No problems . Cheers

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

I was dealing with excruciating foot pain for a while. I put it off as long as I could. I found this clinic through a friend. So glad I did. Well run clinic , clean, centrally located. I am feeling much better now. Super knowledgable and friendly doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Good staff, great doctor. had all my questions answered. Thanks West Coast Podiatry

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

My family and I Visited this clinic to address our various foot pain and issues. I purchased the customized orthotics, this device was much better made than other places I had purchased from. Also, my kids are doing much better. Thanks to Dr. Hahn. Well worth this podiatry visit. We will be returning to this clinic for general feet maintenance. Great job!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Hahn is the great! Trully value her expertise and judgment.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Good place to fix your feet. Dr. Hahn is the best, friendly, knowledgeable, knows her stuff. Thanks!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

visited this excellent clinic for toenail issues and had a positive experience. The procedure was pain-free and stress-free. I would def recommend her expertise to anyone in need of feet problems.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr. Kathy Hahn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kathy Hahn was born in South Korea and transplanted to Vancouver, BC with her family during adolescence. She quickly acclimated to Canada culture, active lifestyle and making friends. She loves spending her free time outdoors, either snowboarding, running, hiking, or biking. She is a certified scuba diver, Pilates instructor, and fitness trainer. During her undergraduate studies, her passion for sports and fitness fueled her curiosity to study and major Kinesiology. In 2007, Dr. Hahn graduated from Simon Fraser University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology. In 2013, she received a doctorate degree in podiatric medicine from Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago. In 2016, Dr. Hahn and 4 other residents completed a strenuous three-year postgraduate surgical training at Montefiore Medical Center in New York. During her surgical training, she proficiently performed and assisted in many foot and ankle surgeries, including trauma management and reconstruction. Upon completion of her surgical training, Dr. Hahn decided to return to her beloved hometown, Vancouver, BC. Dr. Hahn enjoys treating all aspect of foot and ankle diseases, with special interests in sports medicine and surgery. Dr. Hahn is fluent in both English and Korean.

• English
  • Korean

• Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (Grad. 2013)
  • Simon Fraser University (Grad. 2007)

• Bunions