Ratings for Dr. Kathy Hahn

Very attentive, takes her time to explain alternatives of treatments to address your problem.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I had a good experience here. I found the clinic efficient and accommodating. Dr. Hahn was very personable and a pleasure to work with. Took some time but after a few visits my foot health issues were resolved. Dr. Hahn is capable, trustworthy and knowledgeable. If you are in need of a podiatrist, you will be in good hands at West Coast Podiatry.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

This is a testimonial to the treatment received from Dr Hahn, Podiatrist, in New Westminster BC. I have had serious ankle and foot pain for many years. I tried orthotics and have spent a lot of money on various shoes to try to relieve the pain. When these didn’t work I eventually received a referral to Dr Hahn, and in her first treatment she was able to give me ankle pain relief! I will continue to see her, and recommend her to anyone with serious foot issues. It is good to know there is some relief available. Lynne Lovick New Westminster BC

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I was having a severe pain in my foot which turned out to be mortons neuroma and I was lucky enough to get in to see Dr Hahn the next day. She was very kind and professional and offered me several treatments and it has been extremely successful .

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I just wanted to say thank you so much for making my toe pain gone Dr Hahn and I really appreciate it a lot, I can't say thanks enough to Dr Hahn for your excellent service and you are very kind, friendly and knowledgeable, thanks to the staff "Abe" at the front desk for being so kind and thoughtful. Also I have to thank my family doctor who referred me to Dr Hahn. Definitely I will recommend to my friends and family. All the best to you all!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I found Dr. Hahn very knowledgable and helpful. She answered all my questions and I would recommend her to my friends and family. My foot pain is gone now.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Hahn is very knowledgeable and has a very kind and nurturing bedside manner. I called her receptionist with some questions regarding troublesome Plantar Warts that I have been dealing with for over a year with other podiatrists. To my surprise, of all the medical professionals I had spoken to on the phone, Abe was extremely well versed in Dr. Hahn's methods, pricing and approach to Plantar Wart removal. His confidence and knowledge regarding Dr. Hahns methodology speaks volumes about what a great Podiatrist Dr. Hahn is and how well she operates her practice. I am extremely happy that I had the opportunity to be her patient and will gladly recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who actually cares about what your needs may be. One of her best qualities is that she listens to your needs/wants and executes the plan right away. Trust me, you won't regret seeing her and her awesome staff!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Hahn was very pleasant and helpful. I will definetly be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Very nice foot & ankle clinic in New Westminster . Easy to find, right next to the hospital and plenty of parking in the underground parking lot. Staff was friendly and efficient, it was easy to make and coordinate an appointment and obtain my extended care insurance documents Dr. Hahn was fantastic, pleasant to talk to and listened to My foot issues. Explained everything to me and came up with an action plan. I am confident with and trust Dr. Hahn. I Will definitely return to this podiatrist soon.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Great service! Very convenient location and hours.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Kathy Hahn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kathy Hahn was born in South Korea and transplanted to Vancouver, BC with her family during adolescence. She quickly acclimated to Canada culture, active lifestyle and making friends. She loves spending her free time outdoors, either snowboarding, running, hiking, or biking. She is a certified scuba diver, Pilates instructor, and fitness trainer. During her undergraduate studies, her passion for sports and fitness fueled her curiosity to study and major Kinesiology. In 2007, Dr. Hahn graduated from Simon Fraser University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology. In 2013, she received a doctorate degree in podiatric medicine from Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago. In 2016, Dr. Hahn and 4 other residents completed a strenuous three-year postgraduate surgical training at Montefiore Medical Center in New York. During her surgical training, she proficiently performed and assisted in many foot and ankle surgeries, including trauma management and reconstruction. Upon completion of her surgical training, Dr. Hahn decided to return to her beloved hometown, Vancouver, BC. Dr. Hahn enjoys treating all aspect of foot and ankle diseases, with special interests in sports medicine and surgery. Dr. Hahn is fluent in both English and Korean.

• English
  • Korean

• Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (Grad. 2013)
  • Simon Fraser University (Grad. 2007)

• Bunions