Ratings for Dr. Katherine Lee

Dr. Lee took out my wisdom teeth, by cutting my jaw open without having an Xray... even though I was a high risk patient due to my nerve being too close to the root of my tooth. Something she neglected to tell me prior to surgery, something I found out about AFTER she damaged my nerve and left me numb, in pain and swollen. She also forgot a fragment of my tooth in my jaw, found in an Xray that she took after I complained about numbness and pain post surgery. Her solution to my loopsided face was to practice smiling in the mirror. She's unqualified and withheld information from me (which was incriminating to her) when I requested my file from her office. She has been cautioned by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons after my complaint and their investigation, because they concluded that she poses a medium to high risk to her patients, based on my case. Her colleagues and practice are maybe one step better than her, but I would suggest running as far from that place as possible.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

She submits information on the pre-determination and doesn't tell you that it's changed for the final procedure and you are left out of pocket. She didn't give me the option of not sedating my child, and she ended up sedating my child when it wasn't necessary. Paperwork completed by her office staff was sent to wrong company, TWICE. incompetent staff, dr. who doesn't give you options and leaves you with large bills, without saying a word to you about why things changed. Completely horrible. DON'T GO SEE.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Lee is amazing! The best dental surgeon! She did complicated extraction so fast and I didn't feel a thing! No complications, no stiches, no pain after all! She is very talented!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr. Lee and the Coronation Staff are the best! She is very caring and incredibly talented, I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great oral surgeon. I had 2 teeth extracted under general anesthesia today and I plan to have her perform implants in the near future. . I'd really like to thank Dr Lee, Dr. Shehata and the great staff for taking care of me and easing my anxiety . God Bless, BM Guelph

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr Lee is amazing! would highly recommend Coronation Specialty Group -- my son had all 5 of his wisdom teeth out and Dr Lee and the staff is FANTASTIC! My son only needed a few advil and was eating regular food the next day with care. very efficient and caring staff!! :)

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015