Ratings for Dr. Karine Arsenault

I can't say enough about Dr Arsenault! She is knowledgeable, friendly and caring. I am going through a very hard time and she has gone above and beyond and has even offered to redo some of the tests as follow up. I would definitely recommend her !

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I Had a great experience with her. She was caring and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I was seen recently by this doctor and never again. She makes you feel very uncomfortable. No people skills . Doctors like this should not be allowed in hospitals. She MAY know her stuff, but rolling of the eyes , very rude.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I had a total hysterectomy on july 12, 2017. She is one of the best doctor. Excellent communication with me. Caring for her patient. Thank you Karine Arsenault.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

This is my first time leaving a review but I have to. I am going through some big health challenges. She showed no respect for me, would roll her eyes and even made fun of me. She couldn't even properly guide me in a solution for my challenges as her doctor/patient communications skills are awful. If you are referenced to her, be prepared for this treatment. I saw her more than once so my feedback is not based on an isolated event. I personally prefer to suffer than have to be treated by her.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

First time leaving a review! Will not be going back and do not recommend her! Her remarks and rolling of the eyes and making you feel like you imagined your symptons that she says shouldnt exist pissed me off! Definatly not my cup of tea!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I've seen Dr Arsenault for months then weekly during my pregnancy as I had a complicated case. She's not a people person. After having my baby she's the one that discharged me from the hospital and said our paths must have crossed at the obstetric clinic! I was shocked!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

She is so rude and doesn't know her work. I Was in pain, She gave me Wrong informations during years.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I had a good experience with her. Had a surgery for her. Nothing to say but excellent. After the surgery I had some questions and had no hard time to have an apportement at her office.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I've never given a poor review before but after the recent experience I had with Dr. Arsenault, I feel it to be necessary. She was very cold, abrupt and rude with me to the point of scoffing and making rude comments. I have two serious issues and am undergoing extensive treatments. She is not a doctor I would recommend seeing again. She also left abruptly and acted as if I was bothering her with my one question.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Karine Arsenault's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dieppe, NB