Ratings for Dr. Karina Zeidler

I've been taking my mom to her new g.p., Dr. Zeidler. What a lucky find! Compassionate yet incisive, amiable yet comprehensive, returns calls promptly. Often has young medicos observing her, and rightly so; she is an ideal family physician.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

This is the kind of doc who will call you on a Sunday night with not-that-important test results, just in case you're anxious. Amazing doctor who really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Best doctor ever. Very caring, good listener and most important dedicate her time to your medical situation.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Amazing doctor! Best physician I've ever seen - so thankful she was accepting new clients.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Zeidler is one of the most knowledgeable, compassionate, reassuring, encouraging, and helpful doctors I have met in recent years. Excellent bedside manner, good handouts on self-care, sleep, hormones etc. I like how she discusses options for care and enables client decision making through a collaborative approach. Her appointments are reasonably on time, and when she's running a little late, I know it's only because someone earlier in the day needed extra attention. Her front desk staff are very good with confidentiality, I have never been asked an inappropriate question in front of other staff. Her office is clean, homey, and pleasant. It's fun to watch the babies and parents play while I wait, even though I don't have kids. There is a room to the side of the main waiting room that is used for group activities and is a quiet place to wait for appointments in comfortable chairs (some of us call them "thrones"). I especially like that the clinic staff seem to trust their clients and are always respectful by returning phone calls or emails as needed. Thank you SouthHill and Dr. Zeidler!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

After year of building a hoslistic medical team around myself- Karina was the doctor that was missing from the picture. Dr Zeidler has embraced the complexities and without missing a beat- empathetically shared unconditional positive regard. Years of going through the "system" and hitting roadblocks when it came to medical care- she implied that she was going to be around for the long haul and extended help if there were certain situations that I didn't understand. She is very aware of what is not only happening medically but also socially in the world- many doctors lack the social understanding that patients are not just a number. Karina will take the time to help ease anxieties and has me feel more accepted and comfortable than the majority of doctors I have encountered. I was a young person who walked into her office with "learned hopelessness" from being revolved in the system a few years ago, however, Dr. Zeidler gave me the opposite... I left her office full of hope and a new perspective on life. A great doctor and one not to take for granted.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Zeidler is very nice and very friendly. She was prompt for my appointment and was very aware that I was nervous and tried to make me feel more comfortable. She is obviously also very knowledgeable and personable and good at what she does. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Karina Zeidler's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients