Ratings for Dr. Azar Karimov

Where is his office? His phone number is McMaster U. switchboard line, then they transfer you to the children's clinic. ???

Submitted July 15, 2019

Dr. Azar Karimov

Dr. Azar Karimov's response
It is very important to me that I am accessible to all my patients and potential patients. I apologize for the inconvenience you experience trying to contact me. It seems the site delayed in updating my current contact info. I can be reached at 905-822-2020 or 437-775-7799. My office located in 800 Southdown road Mississauga.I look forward to helping you with any vision issues you are experiencing. Your eye health is my priority.

Submitted July 15, 2019

Best EYE SURGEON I have ever seen. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

The written review on June 10 is unrealistic because there is no patient experience.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

I was very impressed, and relieved. I have been suffering a long time now. Dr Azar took the time to explain to me my condition. And started treatment. I trust my eye care to him. I am very happy. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Dr Azar is the best !!! He is the GIFT for patients in this life .By the way, I felt myself well after his tremendous methods of eye field. Best way choosing Dr Azar is the best and garanted life for best future. You are number 1*****

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr Azar is the best !!! Highly recommended!!! * * * * *

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Dr Azar is Great!!! I was very nervous to my eye care but he did made it quick and painless. Highly recommended!!! Very nice ,soft spoken and very patient !!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Amazing doctor !!! Best surgeon and doctor I have ever seen!!! ***** Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019

Highly recommended surgeon!!! Dr Azar is the best!!! Good luck!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Dr Azar is the best ***** Highly recommended!!! Talanted and great surgeon that I have ever seen!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

Dr. Azar Karimov's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Experienced Vitreo-Retinal and Cornea-Refractive surgeon with 10.000+ operation and 9 years work experience.He will always strive to offer his patient’ the eye care options that will enhance their vision. Above all, he believes that every person who steps foot in his offices, should be treated as a close friend, and should always leave his offices feeling cared for and appreciated.

• English
  • Russian

• Azerbaijan Medical University (Grad. 2008)
  • McMaster University