Ratings for Dr. Karima Boumeftah

Professional, knowledgeable, explains well...has her patient care at heart at all levels. Very kind & helpful Thank you for everything

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Karima est une personne exceptionnelle. Très professionnelle, ponctuelle, humaine, à l'écoute. Grâce à ses judicieux conseils, j'ai retrouvé un bien être rapidement. Je retournerais sans hésitation. Je la recommande fortement. Je souligne également sa charmante personnalite. Merci Dr. Boumeftah pour votre aide qui a changé ma vie.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Aider les gens est une vertue et cette jeune femme très professionnelle l’a Une top physio Humaine, à l écoute, patiente, pédagogue et efficace Heureuse de l avoir eu sur mon chemin pour n importe quelle blessures j’y retourne sans hésitation

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Best physio I’ve ever seen Very professional & knowladgeable A real one on one approach during the entire session she doesn’t leave you to go see someone else Patient centered & multidisciplinary approach Sees you as whole person not as an injury She s always positif & smiling ... and quite efficient What can you ask more for 👍🏽👍🏽 2 thumbs up

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Une vraie professionnelle. Traitements efficaces. On ne perd pas son temps avec elle. Brillante et chaleureuse: elle guérit, mais aide aussi à prévenir! On ne se sent pas comme un "numéro", elle prend son temps et fait bien les choses! Explications et réponses aux questions.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

An amazingly human health care professional. very knowledgeable & thorough. takes time to explain your injury & answering questions. she s all about hands on & one on one personalized therapy sessions. Patient is put 1st she has a multidisciplinary approach if it suits her patient progression. Healing, progressing, maintaining & preventing is part of her care plan & wants the patient to be actively involved in each part of the process. Magic hands. She definatly has her patients well being in mind. I'll go back anytime

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Had a problem to my shoulder and Karima took a lot of time to make sure that everything was covered to make sure I would get prompt recovery. She even offers her service directly on the site of my work. I got a full hour and a very good treatment with great recommendations for my shoulder/bicep - I am extremely happy and can speak by experience as I had to deal with many Physio before.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Tres professionnelle, toujours souriante et enthousiaste en plus d avoir bcp de compassion. Merci de m avoir aider avec mes maux perineale avant grossesse, et ceux durant la grossesse ainsi que le suivi apres. Tu es fantastique. Hautement recommende.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Karima is very human , professionnal and understanding. I would recommend her without hesitation . She help me to fix hand injury and I could see progress at the very first week of treatment.

Submitted April 15, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Karima Boumeftah. She has been treating me for over two years for a potentially debilitating neuromuscular injury. She has approached each of our physiotherapy sessions methodically, requiring me to provide notes on changes in my symptoms since the previous session, making a reassessment, and then adjusting the therapy to my current condition. Every few weeks I have experienced a lessening in the pain and its variability, so much so that I now about 95 per cent back to normal. She has not once wavered from the utmost in professionalism, providing education, answering my countless questions, giving encouragement during my low periods, and demanding, in a good-natured way, that I stick to the plan of home exercises and avoidance of activities that might hinder my recovery. I am lucky to have been referred to her as I very much doubt there are more than a couple other physiotherapists in Canada with her expertise.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Karima Boumeftah's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Unicare