Ratings for Dr. Karim Kanani

Dr. Karim Kanani helped us treat my daughter’s cavity, cannot thank him enough for the patience and concern.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Karim Kanani helped my daughter with braces last year. He recommended invisalign and I am glad he did. He is a dentist to count on at any time.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I remember the first time I took my son to Dr. Karim Kanani for a dental treatment. He was patient with him all through. He also gives me free oral hygiene tips.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

A trustworthy and dependable doctor, never in my 5 years of going to him, he recommended anything that was not needed. Would definitely recommend everyone to go to him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Thank you so much Dr. Karim Kanani, for helping me in finally getting rid of my daughters' cavity.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I have been taking my son regularly for a teeth checkup to keep his teeth healthy, and I never had any problems with Dr. Karim and his team.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Karim and his team are extremely professional, I have been taking my daughter there for years and both of us are very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

To keep your child’s teeth safe, I recommend taking Oral Hygiene appointments with Dr. Kanani. This will ensure that their teeth are plaque and cavity free. I’ve been doing this with my son and I’m very happy with Dr. Kanani.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Kanani treated my daughter’s cavity. He was very patient and calmed her down. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

My son is of 16 years old and he is in a habit of smoking. Due to smoking his teeth got yellow and they started looking bad. I consulted to Dr. Kanani regarding this matter, he did a successful treatment and advised him to keep dental care for his teeth.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Karim Kanani's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• Blue Cross Of California