Ratings for Dr. Karim Kanani

Dr. Karim Kanani is very friendly and an amazing person. He’s the man behind my kids smiles. Just incredible with children.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I was stressed about bringing my kids to the dentist because a) they’re kids and b) I was worried about the costs. But the staff here managed my little ones beautifully, and the prices were very manageable.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Kanani is fantastic. I don’t know what we would do without him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

So happy we found Dr. Kanani at SmileTown. My twins love coming here. The staff is great, the office is fun and the cost is reasonable.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

A fantastic dentist who makes the visits painless and pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

My daughter got her first cavity and of course I took her to see Dr. Karim. We have been coming here for years and Eva is so relaxed and comfortable with him that once we left, she said getting her cavity treated was no different than getting her cleaning.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

My son was always afraid of the dentist, until I took him to Smiletown and Dr. Kanani. Their office is amazing and they make bringing the kids to the dentist fun.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

5 Stars for pediatric dentistry. The fee was very affordable. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

We’ve been seeing him for quite a while now. It’s been nice to find not only a dentist, but an office staff that we mesh well with.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Kanani is the best! My daughter is no longer fearful of the dentist after seeing him. My daughter has been to many dental offices and we didn't like any of them nor were they able to take an x-ray. His assistant Katrina managed to. She's so loving and caring. Dr. Kanani is very patient - they don't rush you out of the office just cause your kids not cooperating and your alloted time slot is up. Dr. Kanani and Katrina are like the super duo team. He knows his stuff and provides the best possible options for you. I couldn't have been more grateful to have found them.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Karim Kanani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ahcccs
Banner Health
Care First (Ahcccs) W/Prior
Health Choice Of Arizona (Ahccss)
Health Net