Ratings for Dr. Karen Libsch

Dr Libsch is hands down , one of the best physicians I have met in my life. Her complete attention to you when listening, empathy and the ability to put you at ease is outstanding. She makes you see the medical problem for what it's worth, by de-codifying it in simple terms. One of the few physicians around that discusses nutrition and is willing to bring down medication dosage based on progress; truly a gift to the Edmonton medical community

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Aside from being very kind and attentive, Dr Libsch is also a great listener who practises true patient-centred care. She spends time talking with patients and figuring out their concerns, and has great advice and insight about things that you don't even notice yourself. She is also non-judgmental and very professional.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

She is like a human computer. Her knowledge base was amazing. She had my whole medical history memorized the first time I met her. She was a joy to work with. I hope she is still in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

The best doctor I have ever had. I found her through femme medical concierge and just found out she is not with them anymore. I'm desperate to find her so she can care for me. She is a modern day female doctor "house". Relentless to find out issues and dig deeper.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr Karen Libisch is a knowledgeable and caring Doctor, one of the best physician that has cared for me.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr Karen Libsch has been the first doctor with the experience and knowlege to diagnose my complex medical condition that has been plaguing me for over 10 years. Excellent diagnostics and very friendly. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

one of the finest doctors and person that I have ever met.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Karen Libsch's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients