Ratings for Dr. Kara Dickerson

Kara Dickerson is one of the most unprofessional doctors that I have ever encountered. She talked down to me about my method of care. She did not explain her position just said "it is not up for discussion" accompanied by an eye role. Her professionalism can be called into question with her strong disregard into effectively research into a topic that she knows little about. She made assumptions about my care without consulting my previous provider. If you want to feel respected and listened to by a doctor I would suggest looking elsewhere. I feel very unfortunate that this doctor was randomly assigned to me. I can see clearly why she had space for new patients. If you are assigned this doctor you have the option to call the 800 number on your card and switch to a new provider. I would suggest you do so. The people on the other line when I went to switch were very helpful and treated me with the upmost respect.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Kara Dickerson's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients