Ratings for Dr. Kambiz Tehrani

I cannot praise Dr Tehrani and His staff enough. Having recently had a traumatic accident which severely damaged my front teeth and lips , His patience and kindness has helped me through the ongoing treatment process. Having been scared of the dentist before to the accident I am no longer afraid with their great service. Comforting , correct advising and step by step progress and actions to be taken were discussed with me .Try to give me emergency and short appointments as quickly as possible . Thank you Dr Tehrani and Pars dental Clinic Team for looking after me in my time of need while I was feeling very vulnerable and frustrated. I came to you with pain but left without .God bless you all.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Excellent care and treatment on Saturday 10rd June at ParsDental clinic .Dr Tehrani was very kind, helpful and informative. The treatment was first class. I was a bit worried it would be a painful wisdom tooth extraction but I needn't have worried. I didn't feel a thing. The care and after treatment were excellent as well.They called me day after to follow up so respectful action from his great team .

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

The Best ever,ever extraction ,no pain at all. Thank you and your team ,Dr.T

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I am an extremely nervous dental patient whom unfortunately have had a few horrible dentistry experiences in the past but I have to say since choosing Dr Tehrani' s office and his service I have received fantastic dental care without any pain.he has been amazing in treating me for bridge work that I needed on one of my front teeth. He also treated my son for a veneer crown on one of his front teeth (we have been unlucky with our front teeth!) again carried out a great job. The whole reception team is extremely friendly and overall the service provided by this practice is five star. I would highly recommend Dr Tehrani and his team.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

There are not enough wonerful things I can say about Dr. Tehrani! He is EXCELLENT in his profession and truly goes out of his way to take care of his patients! He takes the time to explain things in detail and is never too busy to see you if you need him. He is gentle and helps ease your fears if you are one who is frightened of the dentist, like I am. His staff is VERY WARM and always FRIENDLY! They all make the experience of visiting his office so much easier and better. They greet everyone as if they are special and I can't imagine a staff GREATER than these people. They all work so well together. He has an amazing team and I would recommend EVERYONE to see him as their dentist. Dr. Tehrani, I hope you never retire. LOL You've helped me get my smile back....bless you and your team!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I do recommend everyone to DR Tehrani. He's the best Dentist in North York.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Excellent and supportive care at all times. I had to have a fairly extensive dental care (extraction of a tooth and then an implant) and it's fair to say that I was a bit concern about both the possible level of pain and the cost. Dr Tehrani was absolutely excellent in all he did for me. I felt involved and consulted at all stages in my treatment. I received an extremely detailed document setting out exactly how the implant would be fitted, and I was even given the personal mobile number of the dentist in case I experienced any problems or pain outside of the surgery's normal hours, which I didn't as it was all remarkably pain-free. As I work full time , I have found the surgery hours to mean that I have not had to take time off work to attend the dentist; being able to attend at 7.30am has been really helpful. I have already recommended Dr Tehrani to friends and colleagues and I will definitely not be looking for another dentist as these are, quite simply, the best I have experienced. They even dealt kindly with my constant questions throughout my treatment and I actually learned a lot about teeth in the process! The reception staff are all extremely friendly and welcoming, and really are a credit to the office. I honestly cannot find fault with them and would even go so far as to say that I actually enjoyed the treatment I received. As to the cost of it, I really felt that I received excellent value for money, especially in the final stages of the implant when the dentist worked hard to make sure that it was a perfect fit, which it is. I cannot praise this practice enough. Thanks to every body in Pars dental clinic.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Aside from the pleasantness and warmth of the office, my experience as a patient of Dr. Kambiz Tehrani has been exceptional. His warm, gentle manner also left an impression in my experience. Once my oral implant surgery started, all fears and anxiety had been released and I felt very relaxed. His timing and precision of work showed a very talented and skillful surgeon proving much knowledge, experience and expertise. I am very proud and confident to share my experience and say that Dr. Kambiz Tehrani is a true master of his trade and can vouch for him as one of the leading forefront implant surgeon in the world. Thank you for the perfect job you did for me. I highly recommend Dr. Kambiz Tehrani to anyone. Mike F.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Excellent service. All expectations were met with very pleasant and comfortable atmosphere. I would recommend Dr. Tehrani and his team to all my family and friends. Marla Enriquez.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

This was my first visit to the dentist in past 5 years, I haven't been for a very long time and I was in a lots of pain with a old broken tooth . I was able to get an emergency appointment straight away. Half of My tooth was buried under the gum and required a surgical extraction. I was very nervous but Dr Tehrani was fantastic and got the tooth out without me feeling a thing.He is an absolute gold hand for getting this difficult tooth out for me. I will be going back in few weeks for Implant and replacing new one that as I am no longer afraid of the dentist :) Thanks to Dr Tehrani and his fantastic Staff in his office for their quick and easy service that offered to me.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Kambiz Tehrani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tehrani was born and raised in Iran. He obtained a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 1994 from the Shahid Beheshti University in Iran (Iran’s most well-known dentistry school). He has been a licensed Canadian dentist since January 2012 Oral Sedation and Nitrous Oxide Sedation from the University of Toronto Laser dentistry from the International Academy of Laser Dentistry CEREC (introductory/advanced) from SIRONA Clinical Surgery and Prosthetic from the International Team for Implantology (ITI)

• English