Dr. Kambiz Tehrani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kambiz Tehrani

Dr. Kambiz Tehrani's love and passion for his work and business is the reflection of the success of all his dental procedures. I am sure of this and am always happy and satisfied to attend my appointments. My dental hygenist was proud to tell me that Dr. Tehrani does not hesitate to find and purchase new tools and equipment for the office. As an experienced Registered Nurse, there is nothing better to provide the best care when you have the best tools, and knowing that Dr. Tehrani's clinic may have the best and most advanced tools and equipment to guide his great work, shows his true dedication to his profession, his employees and his clients. A happy clinic makes a very happy and satisfied client. I highly recommend Dr. Tehrani as everyone's dentist of our time. Maria Farzad

Submitted August 29, 2017

I have been Dr Tehrani 's patient for a number of years, and can honestly say, he is the best dentist I've been to. Highly professional and very kind and knowledgeable , he makes ones visit as comfortable as possible , Also friendly staff and clean modern office is a bonus at Pars dental clinic. I always have recommend him to everybody.Thank you and all the best. Reza F

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I would like to reccomend Dr Tehrani to anyone who is paniking when the word "dentist" must appear in her mind . Absolutely he is more than high qualify . His Friendly office atmosphere and expierienced team makes your visit joyful . All treatment is always being planned and You exactly know what they are going to do and why. Your appointments are most of time on time and you getting your reminders on your phone or email. All of my family members are very happy with Dr Tehrani and his work. We are thankful for our everyday, beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Great dentist, excellent staff as well. His clinic is very clean and professional; the staff were very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I used to get extremely nervous and feel uncomfortable when I needed to visit a dentist! After my first visit at Pars Dental Clinic, Dr. Tehrani and the professional staff made my experience a pleasant one and for the first time in my life, I didn’t feel nervous at all! There are so many dentist in our area but I will gladly drive 30 minutes to get to Dr. Tehrani’s office! I would definitely recommend Pars Dental Clinic to people who look for great service and high quality dental works! Mehran M.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

My teenage daughter had a great experience at ParsDental . Dr Tehrani did a through check up for her wisdom surgery and explained things fully to her .She was able to ask lots of questions and about her fears .He Made her feel at ease. Its a week passed by now, everything was smooth and perfect .He followed up after her Surgery which made her feel so special .Customer sevice were very good ,kind staff with a warm smile .I am thankful Dr Tehrani as my daughter is very happy now without any dental fears.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Best and coolest dentist in town. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kambiz Tahrani to anyone looking for a dentist!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr Tehrani is an excellent dentist who is on time, extremely kind and professional and knowledgable. The best and most helpful dentist I have ever met. I did extractions following an implant and crown now I feel so comfortable . Staff and people who works in his clinic are very polite and kind too. I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

For over a year I was trying to get a new denture which would be as comfortable as the one I had for 8 years. I was reffered to Pars Dental Practice by my tenant and it was there I met the wonderful Dr.Tehrani first appointment to the last one (yesterday) He has been truly brilliant. So supportive and helpful and I am now one very happy person after over 1 year of stressing. A huge thanks to all people there and wonderful Dr Tehrani.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I was suffering excruciating pain and my face was swollen , I called Dr Tehrani office the receptionist was so sympathetic and offered me same day appointment .In my xray and check up it was severe infection I got my prescribed Antibiotics and lots of advice few days after I got my root canal and now pain free waiting for my other tooth treatment appointment .Dr Tehrani was very patient and friendly and communicated the treatment very well to me and made sure I was looked after completely , I highly recommend him. Tom. K

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Kambiz Tehrani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tehrani was born and raised in Iran. He obtained a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 1994 from the Shahid Beheshti University in Iran (Iran’s most well-known dentistry school). He has been a licensed Canadian dentist since January 2012 Oral Sedation and Nitrous Oxide Sedation from the University of Toronto Laser dentistry from the International Academy of Laser Dentistry CEREC (introductory/advanced) from SIRONA Clinical Surgery and Prosthetic from the International Team for Implantology (ITI)

• English
  • Persian

• Dental implant surgery
  • Dental braces
  • Dental exam

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Request an Appointment