Dr. Kambiz Tehrani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kambiz Tehrani

There are not enough wonerful things I can say about Dr. Tehrani! He is EXCELLENT in his profession and truly goes out of his way to take care of his patients! He takes the time to explain things in detail and is never too busy to see you if you need him. He is gentle and helps ease your fears if you are one who is frightened of the dentist, like I am. His staff is VERY WARM and always FRIENDLY! They all make the experience of visiting his office so much easier and better. They greet everyone as if they are special and I can't imagine a staff GREATER than these people. They all work so well together. He has an amazing team and I would recommend EVERYONE to see him as their dentist. Dr. Tehrani, I hope you never retire. LOL You've helped me get my smile back....bless you and your team!

Submitted May 30, 2017

I attend for the emergency with severe pain coming from my wisdom tooth. Dr Tehrani was able to treat the infection and organise my treatment for surgical removal of the tooth within 3 working days, this included x rays and full examination of the problem area. It was the best dental experience I have ever had. The staff were kind and comforting and were able to help a very nervous patient. I couldn't recommend them higher.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

When I was booked in to fix my tooth, I did not know what to expect . Been walking around with an embarrassing broken front tooth that did not help when I smile. Thanks to Dr Tehrani who performed the implant surgery and crown after, I can now laugh and smile again with confidence after a year. You can hardly tell which tooth was broken and extracted. The finished work looks so natural! I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Very good staff - polite, caring and efficient. Dr. Tehrani is excellent, particularly as I am a nervous dental patient!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. Tehrani is awesome. He cares for his patients, is honest and forthright and a dentist one can totally trust. His staff is very friendly, polite, accommodating and pleasant as well. Best dental clinic ever!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I have done implant and crown. The service and treatment was perfect.highly recommended. Alex

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr Tehrani is such a lovely Family dentist, have been a patient here for 4 years, very welcoming dental office which put you at ease immediately, Both the hygienists working for him are expert and brilliant. You can trust him and all of his team with their opinions of treatments, we travel here from pickering so what more can I say.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr Tehrani and his staff are so professional and courteous and appointments are always on time.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr Tehrani and his staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr Tehrani you are amazing dentist with Excellent service, friendly staff, excellent quality dental care! My implant surgery just took less than what I expected and I felt not much pain or post surgery complication I cant wait to have my new denture on it . highly recommended practice.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Kambiz Tehrani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tehrani was born and raised in Iran. He obtained a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 1994 from the Shahid Beheshti University in Iran (Iran’s most well-known dentistry school). He has been a licensed Canadian dentist since January 2012 Oral Sedation and Nitrous Oxide Sedation from the University of Toronto Laser dentistry from the International Academy of Laser Dentistry CEREC (introductory/advanced) from SIRONA Clinical Surgery and Prosthetic from the International Team for Implantology (ITI)

• English