Dr. Kambiz Tehrani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kambiz Tehrani

There are not enough wonerful things I can say about Dr. Tehrani! He is EXCELLENT in his profession and truly goes out of his way to take care of his patients! He takes the time to explain things in detail and is never too busy to see you if you need him. He is gentle and helps ease your fears if you are one who is frightened of the dentist, like I am. His staff is VERY WARM and always FRIENDLY! They all make the experience of visiting his office so much easier and better. They greet everyone as if they are special and I can't imagine a staff GREATER than these people. They all work so well together. He has an amazing team and I would recommend EVERYONE to see him as their dentist. Dr. Tehrani, I hope you never retire. LOL You've helped me get my smile back....bless you and your team!

Submitted May 30, 2017

I just want to add my name to the list of satisfied patients which find Dr Tehrani online . I had 2 appointments so far that were excellent.Dr Tehrani has done a great job of making me at ease. he explained in very high detail the problem I had and explained all the possible options to treat. he answered all my questions calmly and thoroughly, and even made little drawings for me to better understand things. Overall I feel I know much more about my dental issues than at any point. I could not recommend him and his practice highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr Tehrani is a First class Dentist. I have always been able to arrange suitable appointments, been well treated by Parsdental team with best treatment results and never needed to complain. All the staff seem to work together as a team and modern equipment and technology are in full use - also text messages as a reminder really helps . Finally having their own Parking outside is A bonus. Quite happy to recommend this practice to anyone

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

a ​very kind doctor that informed me about every procedure

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

thanks for the free consultation​, it helped me a lot

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

I liked the hospitality and professionality of the staff there and doctor Tehrani was very expert at his job.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I had a great experience​ there and would recommend this service to everyone

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

thanks dr for the new invisialing and they are really easy to use.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Excellent service Front desk girls are professional and customer service is perfect.Dr is very good.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

One of the best experience in dental office happened in pars Dental Clinic. I had severe pain on my tooth and Dr. Tehrani did a nice job. He did root canal,and filling in 1 appointment. No pain . Robert

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Kambiz Tehrani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tehrani was born and raised in Iran. He obtained a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 1994 from the Shahid Beheshti University in Iran (Iran’s most well-known dentistry school). He has been a licensed Canadian dentist since January 2012 Oral Sedation and Nitrous Oxide Sedation from the University of Toronto Laser dentistry from the International Academy of Laser Dentistry CEREC (introductory/advanced) from SIRONA Clinical Surgery and Prosthetic from the International Team for Implantology (ITI)

• English