Dr. Kambiz Tehrani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kambiz Tehrani

A huge thankyou to Dr Tehrani and all his staff at Pars Dental practice, who are all truely amazing. I was referred to this practice for a wisdom surgical proceedure, by my own family doctor. He was from start to finnish extremely paitient focused, understanding, caring and informative. He went above and beyond to ensure i got the treatment i needed as a priority. I cannot thank them enough for their care and professionalism. A highly recommended practice.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Great Dentist and very reasonable prices and clean modern office with kind staff . I am happy change my dentist and will definitely recommend Dr Tehrani to all .you will find all dental services and cares and all your treatment needs on one roof. Perfect choice.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

My latest Implant surgery was very good; Dr Tehrani is extremely professional and has very friendly receptionist and staff . I have been with them for over three years now and every time I needed an emergency appointment they were able to offer me one on the same day or if less urgent within few days. Cant praise the quality of the dental work at Pars dental clinic enough.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Kambiz Tehrani's love and passion for his work and business is the reflection of the success of all his dental procedures. I am sure of this and am always happy and satisfied to attend my appointments. My dental hygenist was proud to tell me that Dr. Tehrani does not hesitate to find and purchase new tools and equipment for the office. As an experienced Registered Nurse, there is nothing better to provide the best care when you have the best tools, and knowing that Dr. Tehrani's clinic may have the best and most advanced tools and equipment to guide his great work, shows his true dedication to his profession, his employees and his clients. A happy clinic makes a very happy and satisfied client. I highly recommend Dr. Tehrani as everyone's dentist of our time. Maria Farzad

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr Tehrani is an excellent dentist who is on time, extremely professional and knowledgable. The best and most helpful dentist me and my family have ever met. I can see a big difference after I got my new crowns .I can smile with confident. Lots of my friends gave me credit for my new smile . His staff were very helpful and nice .I would defiantly recommend him to all and everyone.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Absolutely fantastic Implant surgery. The treatment I have received has been of an excellent standard. DrTehrani treated me with dignity and respect, gave all information about procedures and asked about my comfort during surgery and the day after . When there has been an option of different procedures, I have been given clear and helpful information to aid my choice. Thanks To him and all Pars Dental clinic Great Team.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Being his patient for 5 years, I can confidently say that he is the best dentist you could ever ask for. He takes the time to explain everything to the patient and does a very professional job. Also, Dr. Tehrani and the staff are very respectful and always smiling. Highly recommend him and his dental office. Thank you doctor for all that you do!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

With many thanks to Dr Tehrani for skillfully and patiently repairing a mouth full of failing crowns and bridges and providing smooth Implant surgery .I have a very beautiful smile now and every body notice that .Also many thanks to great and kind staff at Pars Dental clinic Specially Sherry the lovely Hygienist .

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I am very satisfied.Very helpful dentist Dr Tehrani is and also very professional . Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I had a great wisdom surgery with Dr Tehrani ,no pain during and after procedure. Thanks all staff of Pars Dental clinic and specialy Dr Tehrani to help me get rid of that issue after longtime .

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Kambiz Tehrani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tehrani was born and raised in Iran. He obtained a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 1994 from the Shahid Beheshti University in Iran (Iran’s most well-known dentistry school). He has been a licensed Canadian dentist since January 2012 Oral Sedation and Nitrous Oxide Sedation from the University of Toronto Laser dentistry from the International Academy of Laser Dentistry CEREC (introductory/advanced) from SIRONA Clinical Surgery and Prosthetic from the International Team for Implantology (ITI)

• English