Dr. Kambiz Tehrani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kambiz Tehrani

Dr. Tehrani is knowledgeable, friendly and willing to answer any questions in each of my visits since past months . His offices are extremely clean and organized, which you can find any day and any time to fit your daily plans to visit him or his associate dentists . Also the front desk staff were very hospitable and made me feel very comfortable despite my dental anxiety. So far I had my extractions and did my gum surgery for my new denture without any pain and problems . Thanks Dr Tehrani and Pars dental Team in all locations. Li Pham Neguyen

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

As a health professional myself, I wanted to comment that I find Dr Tehrani and his patient care in Pars Dental clinic is excellent. He is always kind, compassionate, respectful and reassuring. Very knowledgeable dentist .I highly recommend him to family and friends as I value it's excellent service during my Implant surgery and my crowns in past year

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

He is a gentle man my first time there and will continue going there from now on....

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr Tehrani all the times have been treated me with patience and respect. Visiting the dentist can be scary but I felt comfortable and involved in the treatment and decision making in each visit. Well done Pars Dental clinic team.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Had to have an unplanned extraction and couldn't have gotten better treatment done by Dr Tehrani and follow up care . Thank you to everyone at Pars dental clinic .

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

I am writing this review to say thank you to everyone at Pars Dental clinic and specially Dr Tehrani. I started treatment before Christmas but could not continue due to my Critical health issue. The practice totally understood and continued to offer appointments which made me easy to arrange with that illness condition. my treatment is now complete and the whole experience has been a credit to the practice and the professional approach shown from the reception staff To hygienist and Dr Tehrani. I would not hesitate to recommend Them to anyone .

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Dr Tehrani is a fantastic dentist. As I lost in childhood many teeth ,I need to do 6 implants (4 upper implant and 2 in my lower jaw). everything was explained to me in detail, after surgery I felt he did a thorough job and one of the best experiences I've ever had at a dentist so relaxing too,would this particular dentist to carry on with my rest of treatment and would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Last month I had 4 wisdom teeth out. Dr Tehrani explained to me what was going to happen at the appointment. Didnt take long to remove them. The dental nurse went through the aftercare and any problems to get in touch and called me day after to make sure I have no pain. Great Service. Great Team.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr. Tehrani became my dentist after seeking out a new one for my brother with special needs. Not only was he the only one who could assist with his issues, but his work is extremely detail oriented and very good. I decided to go to him for myself and even recommend him to my wife. We are extremely happy with the quality of care and cleanliness of the facility. The staff always makes you feel so welcome and really do care.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Thanks all Pars team for great customer services Great hygienist , nice front desk and awesome dentist

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

Dr. Kambiz Tehrani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tehrani was born and raised in Iran. He obtained a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 1994 from the Shahid Beheshti University in Iran (Iran’s most well-known dentistry school). He has been a licensed Canadian dentist since January 2012 Oral Sedation and Nitrous Oxide Sedation from the University of Toronto Laser dentistry from the International Academy of Laser Dentistry CEREC (introductory/advanced) from SIRONA Clinical Surgery and Prosthetic from the International Team for Implantology (ITI)

• English