Dr. Kambiz Tehrani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kambiz Tehrani

There are not enough wonerful things I can say about Dr. Tehrani! He is EXCELLENT in his profession and truly goes out of his way to take care of his patients! He takes the time to explain things in detail and is never too busy to see you if you need him. He is gentle and helps ease your fears if you are one who is frightened of the dentist, like I am. His staff is VERY WARM and always FRIENDLY! They all make the experience of visiting his office so much easier and better. They greet everyone as if they are special and I can't imagine a staff GREATER than these people. They all work so well together. He has an amazing team and I would recommend EVERYONE to see him as their dentist. Dr. Tehrani, I hope you never retire. LOL You've helped me get my smile back....bless you and your team!

Submitted May 30, 2017

I am a relatively new patient who started visiting Dr. Tehrani about a year go, requiring dental implants, root canals, and crowns during this time. While he did perform each of the procedures always the one in control and providing me with detailed information about what I needed and options on how to get them done. I have been impressed with his knowledge and his attention to detail and up-to-date on the latest dental procedures ,that's what I want in a dentist. If you want the job done right with high attention to all details I would highly recommend Dr. Tehrani and his great Team at Pars dental clinic.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

It was almost a year that I need to remove my wisdom teeth and because of my fear I didnt go for it .Dr Tehrani you did a fantastic job.you, did a surgery with no pain and no side effects .I am so grateful to find you and you are my Fav dentist ever.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Top dentist I ever had . Very professional and knowledgeable , clean office with modern technology. I highly recommend Dr Tehrani to every one

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I had a number of appointments over a period of approximately six months.Dr Tehrani was very reassuring and the end result of my treatment was a very well fitting set of dentures I liked the comfort of the waiting area which was spotlessly clean.All of the staff were very efficient and friendly. As for the treatment I received I cannot say a big enough thank you.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Dr Tehrani always treated me with respect and care for many years .Recently I had all my remaining teeth extracted and new fit dentures made.I am very pleased with the services provided by him and the staff members at Pars Dental clinic .

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Nobody likes to go to the dentist, but with the friendly personal attention I have received from Dr Tehrani and his team in Pars dental clinic, I will gladly go back and fully trust that I will receive the best treatment available in Toronto. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

There is a disaster when you had your final uni exams and wisdom tooth pain together but Dr Tehrani was a great one who took care of my wisdom surgery without any pain at all . He is such a kind and responsible dentist I ever had . He called me to make sure that my surgery went well , also my exams:).His staff were great also , they tried to give appointments base on my studying schedule. I really appreciate what all Pars dental clinic team did for me specially Dr Tehrani with his great skill.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

New implant and bridge finished last week and I am getting along easily. It Feels like a natural tooth and Looks like one, too. The entire process was very straight forward and I would like to thank the staff as well as Dr. Tehrani for explaining in great detail what was going to happen and why with minimum paid level.It all worked just as he said it would.Highly recommended him and Parsdental clinic

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Dr Tehrani thanks for every thing you did kindly and respectfully for my Son's wisdom surgery. He has not any fear now to come for dental treatment appointments.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr. Kambiz Tehrani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tehrani was born and raised in Iran. He obtained a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 1994 from the Shahid Beheshti University in Iran (Iran’s most well-known dentistry school). He has been a licensed Canadian dentist since January 2012 Oral Sedation and Nitrous Oxide Sedation from the University of Toronto Laser dentistry from the International Academy of Laser Dentistry CEREC (introductory/advanced) from SIRONA Clinical Surgery and Prosthetic from the International Team for Implantology (ITI)

• English