Dr. Kait Graham

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kait Graham

I came to Dr Graham with acute pain in my neck and shoulder, which I've completely recovered from, thanks to her treatment. She's since helped me find relief from a couple of more chronic conditions, which I didn't think (going in) could be helped much. She's very knowledgeable, cautious, thorough and pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Graham is a very knowledgeable chiropractor. I am very please with the care I have recieved thus far. She often recommends things I can do outside of our visits to improve my pain, which I find very helpful. She is a very kind person and I would reccomend her to anyone who is interested in seeing a chiropractor!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Byward Chiropractic and Dr. Graham are amazing! The staff are helpful and kind and Dr. Graham is an excellent chiropractor who really cares and is very invested in my healing and well being!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Graham is my favourite chiropractor out of many that I have seen. The clinic runs really well. The staff are friendly and remember your name. They run on time with little or no wait time which is unheard of when visiting any kind of doctor. I have been feeling great since seeing Dr. Graham and recommend her to my family and friends regularly! She always explains what she is finding and gives advice for things you can do at home. Thank you Dr. Graham for all of your help.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Graham now for couple of months. I was apprehensive about seeing a chiropractor, but Dr. Graham was so careful and gentle with the adjustments that I felt only relief. I always feel more than better after leaving there. Great staff, great work and wonderful service. You are in good hands here!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Graham is an excellent chiropractor. She is kind, thorough and caring. I would highly recommend her. The staff at the office is wonderful and welcoming.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I have had a great experience with Dr Kait Graham. I have visited chiropractors my whole life and I've had great chiropractors but this has been my best experience so far! Dr Graham made me feel comfortable immediately and explained the treatment plan clearly. I was getting migraines fairly regularly but they have stopped since I started seeing Dr Graham. My neck and shoulders also feel more flexible and have much less pain than they did. The clinic is very comfortable too, the receptionists are warm and friendly but professional. The entire experience is great.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr Graham's holistic approach to my well being is refreshing and keeps me coming back time and again. She is thorough and committed to her practice.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I have recommended Dr Graham many times for her attention to detail and personalized and professional care. She really strives for excellence in client care.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Kait Graham's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College