Ratings for Dr. Kaili A. Hoffart

Thorough and knowledgeable. Genuinely seems to care about her patients. Seems very up to date.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Never I ever go to this doctor again, she never send for specialist even if ur dying. She was my family doctor for two year but I will differencing for my whole life just because of her. She only treat by her self , even though she is not making any diagnosis, she keep trying same blood reports every time but no treatment

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr Hoffart is awesome. She is no BS and truly cares about the people in her care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Hoffart is the best!!! She has been my Family Physician for over 2 years and I have no complaints. She is so knowledgeable and caring. She always takes the time to address my questions and concerns. Including the times that I might have too many questions, she does not rush and answers all of them. Honestly, she is the best family doctor I have had in my life. So glad I found her!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

STAY CLEAR!!! IF I HAD LISTENED TO HER, MY BABY WOULD BE DEAD!! I took my son to the emergency, Dr. Kaili A. Hoffart came in looked at my son and said "oh there's some pulling". I took a video of his breathing and sent it to my mom (who is an RN) and it showed severe indrawing (around his sternum and lungs and his trachea). My son also needed oxygen as his oxygen level was lower than it should be and wouldn't raise back up on its own. Dr. Kaili A. Hoffart gave him the "dex" steroid which takes about 30 minutes to kick in- to help him breathe. At about 40 minutes after it was GIVEN Dr. Kaili A. Hoffart came in and said "alright, let's get you going home". I know, HE should be MONITORED for a min of 2 hours to ensure that his breathing had relaxed! I refused to go home as I wanted to ensure that his breathing would be better and because he REQUIRED oxygen (he would drop into the 70's and lower without it!) Dr. Kaili A. Hoffart had also brought me in a prescription and ventinol with a puffer to administer at home, if he needed it, I told her that I won't be leaving. About 40 minutes after the steroid had "kicked in", my sons breathing started declining again for the worse. She administered 4 rounds of Ventinol through a puffer. This really irritated him and he couldn't stop coughing. For 10-15 minutes my son just coughed straight and at times was going blue around his lips. Imagine if she had sent me home?! And If i had administered the ventinol puffer- I would not have made it back to the hospital in time where he needed oxygen. I live 25-30 minutes from the hospital! Then Dr. Kaili A. Hoffart came and said "do you think we should give him another dose of the 'dex' steroid?" I told her "you are the doctor! What do you think?!" Did she actually ask me what to do?!?! She then stumbled with her words and said "yes I think we should" Another dex steroid was administered to my son. I asked for a pediatrician or to be transferred where there would be a pediatrician present! Neither was granted to me. Dr. Kaili A. Hoffart came in and stood in front of me and said "do we have a problem?" To which i replied "yes we do!" Dr: "are you questioning my capabilities?!" I listed all my reasons! She then went to list her credentials and then said how she likes to inform parents of medication that the child would be taking and the risks... To which I replied- you are lying, because you never even informed me of the side effects and risks! You just blatantly asked me what we should do! She didn't deny it. I had to hold my baby all night as no infant bed was provided, hold his oxygen mask in his nose and I had to keep him sitting up so that he could breathe easier. I only saw a nurse a couple times the entire night. I accidentally fell asleep for a short time for about 40 minutes and when I woke up my son's mask was off, the machine was beeping and his oxygen was down to 55. I readjusted his mask quickly and panicky and his oxygen raised well. They kept telling me the machine wasn't giving proper readings but when the mask would be put on properly (by myself) it would take his levels back to the mid-high 90's. At 3am Dr. Kaili A. Hoffart came into the doorway of my room (she didn't even fully come in) and asked me "if I was going to hold out until morning" To which I replied "I will be holding out until my baby is breathing properly!" She just left. Morning came and my son was not doing better, he was actually declining. Dr. Kaili A. Hoffart came in the morning and he was still tugging and indrawing and he was still needing oxygen, and she still said she "would be happy to send him home in his current condition. You can't go based off of monitors" I again refused to leave (for the 3rd time). After she left the room (early morning) I just held him and sat on the edge of the bed trying to hold it together as he coughed, struggled & fought to breathe. My sons health declined and his stats were all over the place. Going very high and also dipping very low, my new nurse handled everything herself. Dr. Kaili A. Hoffart ordered epinephrine and when my nurse saw the amount ordered, she questioned it as it didn't seem right. She double checked with the dr, and it was given the go ahead and was administered (he was given the wrong dosage all morning in 15-20 minute intervals). Dr. Kaili A. Hoffart FINALLY decided to call the Stollery Hospital around 930am-ish and they sent an ambulance immediately (it took over 2 hours to arrive due to road conditions). When the Stollery came, my son finally got an X-ray which showed some signs of pneumonia and he obviously wasn't doing well to the point where they thought he would be going to the intensive care unit. The Stollery team told me that they should have been called much earlier. We were loaded up in the ambulance and taken to the stollery childrens hospital. I WOULD STAY CLEAR OF THIS DOCTOR!!! she is absolutely terrible!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Legit nice Doctor. Very engaged and attentive to details. Seems very thorough. Impressive in this day and age.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

she is kind and caring and attentive. I felt as though she actually cared, took the time to learn more about my history and took the time to figure out what was wrong with me. She does double book because she help as many as she can. She is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I've been seeing her for nearly a year and she's one of the best doctors I have ever had. Shes interested in finding the underlining condition instead of prescribing you medication

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Kind and caring doc. Takes the time to listen and manage a lot of problems at once. Tries to address multiple issues in a single visit.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Always a insightful visit, with great explanations and easy to understand

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Kaili A. Hoffart's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients