Ratings for Dr. k. Stafford

I am a new patient of Dr. Stafford. I found him to be extremely professional, very knowledgeable and easy to talk to . Appointments have been right on time, how nice is that?? I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Dr. Stafford was recommended to me by a friend. I have met with him twice now and am very impressed. He is thorough, knowledgeable and takes time to listen, really listen. His goal is to fix the problem, not medicate. Dr. Stafford is everything I want in a doctor and more. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr.Stafford is very thorough and knowlegable. His compassion and caring nature puts him far above many Dr.s in this city as he makes the effort to listen to and acknowledge your symptoms without rushing you through the appointment. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Excellent doctor and very knowledgeable. I could not believe why people give the unfair comment.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Just an absolutely awful person, let alone a doctor who is supposed to help people. Was rude and discriminatory based on my medical condition. Said some very unprofessional and rude things about my condition. Would not recommend anyone see this "doctor" unless you want to feel embarrassed and even worse about yourself. Can't possibly understand how he gets good ratings. Wouldn't see this person again if my life depended on it.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Excellent and thorough Doctor! I recently had to make a change after seeing my same doctor for 33 years as he retired and I didn't think any one could be as thorough as my last one and he has defintely exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr stafford is an amazing Doctor. Don't understand previous comments pointing out bad bedside manner as I find him to be the complete opposite. Feel very comfortable seeing him and after having awful experience with previous Doctor very thankful to have him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

So far I really like Dr Stafford. Keep in mind that he is from England, so his sense of humor is definitely lacking and could be confused with "bad beside manner". I was asking him questions about himself, he went in to tell me about how "the medical world here is LIGHTYEARS behind", how the doctors here rely their practices on repeat appointments/walk ins. (which we all know and most people hate). He said his goal is to fix problems, not medicate symptoms. He said it is ideal to have long term patients, so you know their history and can see problems coming! (wouldn't that be refreshing) So far he has sent me for more tests for 1 particular problem then any other doctor has cared to. AND i haven't had to be in his office since my first appointment. Their front desk girls call me, ask me some ID verification questions and then give me information about my results. Rather then the usual "Dr soandso would like to see you" book an appointment, sit there for an hour for him to come in the room and tell you everything came back normal and there is nothing wrong with you :S So far Dr. Stafford is leaps and bounds more attentive and caring then any doctor I have been to in Calgary! (and I've bounced around between a lot!)

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Initial visit with Dr.Stafford was rushed. He has horrible bedside manor bordering on rude. Does not listen to patient concerns. He is not there for the patient he is there for the paycheck. Beware....

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. k. Stafford's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients