Ratings for Dr. Justin Ch'in-Sheng Chung

Dr Chung is an amazing family practitioner! He is professional yet makes you feel so comfortable. He is extremely knowledgeable and works with his patients to find the right method of treatments for them. He knows his patients well. His supporting staff are also so friendly and wonderful. I hope he stays in Pickering!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Top notch MD! Highly recommend him. Knowledgeable and excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Dr. Chung is an amazing doctor. He is caring, listens to you, makes sure that you feel comfortable and that you matter! We are so thankful that he is our doctor!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Best doctor my family has ever had. Love him! I hope he stays in Pickering.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Dr Justin Chung is a down-to-earth young doctor who is not afraid to say "I'm not sure but we'll find out", which is a rare quality among physicians. As others said he really does care about his patients, and you feel you're in good hands with him. Just be mindful that some of the staff members there can be downright nasty, regardless of how polite you are to them.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Chung is an amazing compassionate doctor who genuinely cares for the physical and mental well being of his patients. He is up to speed on current medical studies/knowledge. He is an absolute gem I highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Chung and his staff are great! I have never met a doctor with such a kind demeanour before. While some doctors can be condescending when talking to you, Dr. Chung is anything but. He makes it incredibly easy and comfortable to talk about things with him, and always shows that he is listening to what you have to say. Never have I felt rushed by him or discouraged to talk about any concerns I have. Definitely one of the best doctors out there!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

The best doctor in Durham from my experience. I would recommend him to anyone as he is very knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Chung is top notch. He is very punctual and always takes the time to listen to your concerns. I never feel rushed when I see him. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Chung. My whole family sees him and he inquires about other members of the family too even when it's not their appointment. The medical clinic is top notch too. You can usually get a same day emergency appointment, or you can book your non-urgent appointments online.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Chung listens to your concerns a day looks you in the eye. Never have I felt rushed or that he is not concerned. He give excellent well considered advice. A visit with Dr. Chung is more like seeing a friend.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Justin Ch'in-Sheng Chung's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois