Ratings for Dr. Julie Wehbe

After visiting many GP’s and psychologists I had almost given up on finding help for my depression and anxiety. After and recommendation from a friend I made an appointment with Julie. She is so knowledgeable and professional but also truely wants to help her clients. My first appointment she put together a treatment plan of both medications and treatment. She has absolutely changed my life and even more importantly, she has given me hope. I would absolutely recommend Julie to anyone struggling with mental disorders!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

****************************************************

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Julie is my inpatient doctor at the Melbourne clinic Julie sees both inpatient and outpatients so this the reason Julie can a little late. Julie has no problems with me seeing a professor as an outpatient a works well with the professor. Julie has expert knowledge in medications and therapy designed to help you get you're life back or live a better quality of life. If you give Julie a chance you find Julie to be most helpful.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I have sever anxiety and depression and as a result I had to skype as I am unable to attend her room. First before we started her concern was the fee and how much the consult was, and during the consult I explained I am only on a pension with very little money and her advice was to get private health. My opinion of her that her biggest concern is money and not helping me, I wont be making a second appointment that was a wate of $550.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Julie has been my treating psychiatrist for over two years and she has been excellent for me. She would always discuss my options for treatment (eg. different medications) and would go in to great detail about each before allowing me to say what I believe is best, and she always takes my opinion on board and will often let me choose for the options she has suggested and educated me on. She is very knowledgable and very good at she does. She prefers to not use medications where it can be avoided, preferring to try other methods of treatment first, but will prescribe medications if they are required, but she does not over prescribe. She is very good at getting things done and will go above and beyond to get you all the help you need (I especially find this when I have been inpatient under her care) She does appear to have a major time management problem, never being on time and not arriving at the hospital to see her patients admitted there until hours after the time she told you that she would you. But in saying that, this is really the only issue I have found with her, which in the grand scheme of things is pretty darn good for a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Two things about a comment below: I actually thought Dr. Wehbe had missed something on my referral too, but she brought it up again months later when it became relevant. I don't think she actually missed it, I think she just didn't think it was relevant to bring up earlier. As for misgendered your partner, I am queer also and that surprises me a lot. I have spoken to her before about how bad healthcare services can be for queer and trans people, so she's aware of the issues. Might just have been a one off mis-speaking. I really love Dr. Wehbe for her professionalism and thoroughness.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr Wehbe has supported me with a pschotic illness for two and a half years. She's very good with medication and although is sometimes late gives a very professional service. She is kind and caring. I don't know what I'd do without her.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Poor experience - initial letter for first appointment was dated 10 days after appointment listed in letter. I got the consulting suite number wrong - Dr Wehbe is not listed on any external information boards that direct you to the correct entrance. During our appointment a key aspect of my referral was missed by Dr Wehbe as well using the incorrect gender for my partner pointed to a lack of professionalism. The appointment was stopped and a referral to someone else is being arranged. Very poor service service provided all round.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Helped me out big time One of the few that are truly kind hearted.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I could not recommend this woman enough. From the minute I met her I felt cared for and calmed by the certainty in her demeanour, even though she wasn’t sure what was wrong with me at the time. She took me on from the minute we met and was incredibly thorough in looking after my WHOLE life so that my illness was as responded to as possible. She has since continued to be a thoughtful, thorough, kind, honest and professional woman who I have developed a deep respect for. All of the treatments that she has recommended to me have been successful and her confidence in them has been calming and reassuring for me. She has always been honest about the limitations of her field, for example, the diagnostic process, and the realities of being in psychiatric care, for example, not pushing me to have more sessions than is necessary because of the financial cost to me. I cannot thank her enough for being a caring, responsive and brilliant physician. I will forever be in her debt. My most sincere gratitude…

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Julie Wehbe's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

First Choice Health