Ratings for Dr. Julia Mulyar (Yuliya Mulyar) Aka: Fresh

I will recommend this office Dr Julie makes you feel at ease during treatment, explained everything even the staff is great! I wish she didn't move so far away, the drive sucks, but its less risky to keep a good dentist.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

I went to dr Mulyar a few weeks ago to have a broken tooth fixed, she fixed it, now it feels great. Staff is really friendly and nice.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

This was my first time seeing Dr. Mulyar. It was a long wait, she was 10minutes late. But I had been to another dentist in Barrie and was told I needed 7 fillings which was shocking to me since I have never had a filling in my life. Dr. Mulyar looked at my x-rays and my teeth. Turns out, all of those "cavities" were so small that didn't need a filling. I was relieved to see a dental professional be honest instead of seeing dollar signs.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Sometimes you don’t know what you have until its gone, I had Dr Mulyar as a dentist last year until she moved to another country. I have had several dentists since . All I can say is Dr. Mulyar I am now travelling back to see you.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Great dentist and office overall. The hygienist was gentle and the girl at the front desk was really nice. It took a while to get an appointment in on the day I needed.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Funny doctor, I use to be scared of my appointments, not anymore

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

Never met a doctor so caring, she remembered everything we talked about last time I saw her 1year ago. Made sure all the dental I have is healthy, reminded me of my husbands sisters birthday, I forgot about it, good timing to see my dentist to have her remind me. She is always accepting patients even when I’m late to my appointment

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

Fantastic dentist emailed me all the information explained My procedures so well

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Got my veneers from dr Mulyar. quick and easy, comfortable I came in with a broken front tooth it’s been broken and fixed a bunch of times over the last two years and I tried to keep it as it was the filling was yellower than my tooth there was a brown line above it and no matter how much I whitened it or cleaned it the black line would not come off. I finally committed to getting veneers, I can’t believe I waited so long to get this done, I wish I did it two years ago because like the doctor told me it would’ve been cheeper to get it all done one and last long time- I spent 7 days out of work fixing the filings each time they came off chipped or got dark, and spent over 7hrs in a dental chair over 2years. Finally I came do Dr Mulyar now I love to smile, the veneers look better than my teeth

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Kindness and empathy sums it up. Need a dentist, see her. Nuff said

Dr. Julia Mulyar (Yuliya Mulyar) Aka: Fresh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Julia Mulyar graduated with deans honor from York University in 2013 where she obtained her degree in Psychology, then later went on to the prestigious Schulich school of medicine and dentistry in Canada where she obtained her D.D.S degree in 2017. In 2018 Dr. Mulyar obtained her Massachusetts dental license and moved to Boston to pursue her passion in cosmetic dentistry. With great success, she has joined many clinics in Toronto and Boston area. Dr. Mulyar is highly regarded as a worldly, well known cosmetic dentist. Providing a wide range of services from general dentistry, Invisalign, implants, crowns and veneers. With great care and focus on quality and experience. Dr. Mulyar’s love for dentistry stems from seeing the confidence boost each patient gets after their smile transformation is complete. Dr. Mulyar believes that being involved in comprehensive patient care this way ensuring great long lasting results. Her belief in quality and research based dentistry stems her extensive experience and deep involved in research, leading to numerous highly regarded awards. • Colgate research in prevention award • Wrigley salivary research award She strongly believes in giving back to the community and is involved on an international scale in various dental communities. For consecutive years, she has been involved in “Brush-a-mania” educating underprivileged children how to brush and floss their teeth as well as the impact of nutrition on cavities. During her dental school she was involved in a soup kitchen feeding the less fortunate at the “St Johns Saturday evening dinner program”. Dr. Julia was born in Ukraine, moved to Canada when she was 7 and now has moved to Boston. She is fluent in Russian, English, and knows some Farsi. In her spare time she enjoys running, traveling and good food. Education: • DDS, Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, Western University, 2017 • BA in Psychology, York University 2013 Certification and Memberships: • Massachusetts Dental Society • American Dental Association (ADA) • Invisalign Provider • Ontario Dental Association (ODA) • Alpha Omega (AO)

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2017)

• • Colgate research in prevention award