Ratings for Dr. Jules Begg

I found him to be quite narcissistic, he will try and get an in depth family history and then use it against you saying you have familial history, or display certain traits all of which are malicious and negative. He is judgemental and class discriminatory, his reports are geared to support the system and are not in my opinion impartial. Don't be fooled, the more you tell him the more he has to use against you.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Begg is a decent and honourable professional who during interview displays a warm and relaxed approach which places his interviewee at ease. He is discerning in his ability to quickly identify medical problems and consequential personal trauma. Certainly recommended as a trustworthy practitioner and astute Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Bully, gun for hire, unprofessional, tries to intimidate, talks over you, will not listen, refuse to see him, he has more psychopathology then 10 psychopaths, monster.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr Jules has a specialty in forensics. Which means he has specializes in the law and the assessment of mental health in the criminal justice system. “If” you are sent to this psychiatrist through families SA. Do not let them know about the kind of childhood you had. Because if you tell this person the kind of person you own mother, or father was towards you as a child. You will be identified as having been like that parent. Trust me I have to deal with a lying Families SA social worker who made my own child a scapegoat. “When” she lied to me about my own child. And when I asked my own child if they did what the social worker said they did. They denied ever having done that. This is why you can't talk to your children about certain things through families SA. “Because” then when your child gives you an honest answer to something a social worker said about them. It proves the social worker was lying. This same social worker would bring up the same things over and over again. Tell me things were my own fault. But not my partners fault because they were working at the time. Families SA social workers have to lie to for their superintendents. In order to remain working for Families SA. Never trust a psychiatrist who also works for Families SA.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Saved my life! Ongoing care has been excellent reviewed medication and changed to one that actually did me some good, would recommend him for anyone seeking help for major depression with suicidal ideation / action.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016