Ratings for Dr. Judith Redd

It is with great pleasure that I recommend the services of Dr. Judith Redd. I have suffered with plaque psoriasis for more than 30 years Been the object of study in two medical schools and under the care of specialist from California to Florida. Dr. Redd took the time for a thorough examination on my first visit found a small cancer on my forehead and asked; "would you like to leave that with me?" Great individual care and bedside manner

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

She is very down to earth. I came for adult acne. Shes the first dermatologist that didn't try to sell me fillers or botox. I will be going back.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Came highly recommended by my primary doctor and I now see why. IMO Dr. Judith Redd is by far one of the best dermatologists in South Florida!!! Caring, knowledgable and patient. Always takes time to clearly explain what's going on...excellent all around!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Great experience very smart dermatology. Happy I found her

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

My first and subsequent visits with Dr Redd were exemplary, due to her obvious talent and knowledge, but mostly to her gentleness and thoroughness. She and her assistant, Kim listen to me without haste and explain everything in understandable detail. I'm very s\pleased with her excellent work in lip fillers.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I have been going to dermatologists for 50 years. Dr. Redd is caring, patient, extremely professional, and knowledgeable. Her explanations are thorough and as a bonus she has a painless touch.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Redd was patient and thorough! She answered all my questions and fixed my rash! I will be switching to her from here on.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Judith Redd's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Chambers of Commerce