Dr. Judith Redd

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Judith Redd

My daughter saw Dr. Redd because she had a spot on her arm that she was concerned with. My daughter is only 24. Dr. Redd immediately knew it had to be biopsied and it turned out to be Melanoma. Dr. Redd took care of my daughter every step of the way, referring her to have it removed and gave her multiple follow up calls as if it were her own daughter. I could tell Dr. Redd was such a caring individual. I'm not used to this type of care from a Dr. I usually feel as though I'm cattle being walked in, assessed as quickly as possible with no real empathy. I couldn't believe how different Dr. Redd was from my actual expectation. I have been to her and will also be taking my youngest daughter to her.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Very thorough consultation, carefully explains options, takes her time with the patient, and an excellent staff

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Redd is more than a physician and a doctor, she is a healer. Very caring and kind. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. I have been having skin problems throughout my life and having seeing and knowing many dermatologists, she is on of the very top ones!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I have had skin cancers for years and have seen many dermatologists. Dr Redd is the best dermatologist I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

It is with great pleasure that I recommend the services of Dr. Judith Redd. I have suffered with plaque psoriasis for more than 30 years Been the object of study in two medical schools and under the care of specialist from California to Florida. Dr. Redd took the time for a thorough examination on my first visit found a small cancer on my forehead and asked; "would you like to leave that with me?" Great individual care and bedside manner

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

She is very down to earth. I came for adult acne. Shes the first dermatologist that didn't try to sell me fillers or botox. I will be going back.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Came highly recommended by my primary doctor and I now see why. IMO Dr. Judith Redd is by far one of the best dermatologists in South Florida!!! Caring, knowledgable and patient. Always takes time to clearly explain what's going on...excellent all around!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Great experience very smart dermatology. Happy I found her

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

My first and subsequent visits with Dr Redd were exemplary, due to her obvious talent and knowledge, but mostly to her gentleness and thoroughness. She and her assistant, Kim listen to me without haste and explain everything in understandable detail. I'm very s\pleased with her excellent work in lip fillers.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I have been going to dermatologists for 50 years. Dr. Redd is caring, patient, extremely professional, and knowledgeable. Her explanations are thorough and as a bonus she has a painless touch.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Judith Redd's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Delta Dental