Ratings for Dr. Judith McCann

Judith was awesome, knowledgeable and makes you feel super comfortable! She does not push you for more treatment than you need and is very kind! Definitely recommend to anyone searching for a chiropractor :)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

very attentive and thorough took the time to get to know the patient and made them feel comfortable. My 9 year son, who hurt himself on the trampoline, felt much better after several treatments. He was a nervous patient, but now has a totally new outlook on what a chiropractor does. As a parent that was very appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I went to Judith after winning a free appointment she was very nice and not to pushy for more treatment if you did not want it, she would explain everything she was doing, and also explain some ways people do it wrong. She gave me ways to help myself at home to make sure it would be lasting help. Great experience

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Judith McCann provided me with knowledgeable and welcoming service. She took the time to hear my issues and to explain things when I asked questions. Judith McCann provided me with some of the best healthcare I've received in years.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Judith McCann's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients