Ratings for Dr. Jouya BARATI

Awesome dentist , great experience. She did root canal for me,as an emergency patient with big swelling. It was pain free procedure. All staff are friendly .Office is brand new , high tech. I do recommend this dentist and this office.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Amazing dentist, Amazing experience. She is caring, gentle and knowledgeable. I am looking forward for my next appointment, that is interesting for myself . Highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Really great dentist. Showed and explains everything before every treatment and procedur. She is honest and very caring. She cared and followed up even after days with me to make sure I was OK. Very nice person and excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I had just a small cavity. She said you need filling. after her treatment, I felt severe pain. I saw another Doctor, he just confirmed that she damaged the nerves and there is no easy way to fix it. I really recommend you to find a doctor with a good educational background and work experience. She damaged my healthy teeth. When you are in her office, she just try to do whatever to use all the money in your insurance. be so careful

Submitted July 8, 2017

Friendly, professional, knows what she is doing. Plus she is a total babe.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Being the patient of an extremely attentive, experienced and patient dentist feels great. Dr. Jouya Barati is simply amazing. She provides the highest quality dental care in a most gentle and compassionate way. That’s all I’ve been always seeking. When I walked in FalseCreek Dental Clinic I had a serious dental problem but the moment when I walked out I was carrying a healthy smile. In a nutshell, I strongly recommend Dr. Jouya Barati.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Her professionalism and caring attitude towards her patient is really admirable. I felt very calm during the procedure. She would make sure I was ok and followed up afterwards. All you need from a pro dentist plus a beautiful smile!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr.Jouya BARATI is an exceptional dentist who has a genuine compassion for her patients

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Excellent excellent excellent dentist. She has soft hands, I hate needle, but no pain at all with these gentle hands,I recommend dr barati to everyone I care about.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Jouya Barati and staff make you feel like family, no pain, and anxiety free. All I can say is 'Amazing'. She is a true ARTIST not just dentist. I always tell friends and family, I wish I had met Dr. Barati when I was 15 not now in 50. I highly recommend her. Her sense of humour make you feel comfortable and at ease. Just I can say this dentist has GOLDEN HANDS.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. Jouya BARATI's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients