Dr. Joanna Joumana Salame

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joanna Joumana Salame

5 STARS across the board for everyone and everything to do with Dr. Salame and her staff/the office! I have anxiety with Dentists/any procedure...but I was immediately put at ease with her staff when I checked in. I did not have to wait - they got me in immediately. Upon meeting Dr. Salame she went over my procedure and answered my questions and also reassured me I had nothing to worry about. She is a true gem! I would highly recommend Dr. Salame for any of your dental needs!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

Where do I begin! Dr. Salame And her team have been nothing less then A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I had a problem with and adult tooth stuck in my gum & not coming down but Dr.Salame has truly shown concern towards every step of my journey & recovery! Even if that meant staying after hours to preform a last minute surgery, I truly appreciate all she has done for me. Would 100000% recommend if you’re looking for an amazing docter to work on you, no wonder shes #1 🤩 with her joining this location less then 2 years ago she really has changed Synergy Perio’s name & reputation for the better!! Excited to follow through this journey till the last step with having you as my doctor!! Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

Synergy Perio and Dr. Salame were great from day one. I am very thankful to have been referred to the clinic and for the great outcome of my surgery. I waited for a few weeks before leaving this note to provide accurate feedback about the entire experience and results. I am very pleased and would highly recommend the clinic and Dr. Salame.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

I am very grateful to the entire team at Synergy Perio for treating me with such kindness during my gum graft treatment. Dr. Salame was able to ease my fears and work wonders on my receding gums.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Thank you Dr. S and team for the wonderful experience and service before, during and after surgery. Making it down to the NW was well worth it. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

I thought I was going to lose my front tooth when I saw my gums drop down so low. My dentist recommended that I visit Dr.Salame since she’s a gum specialist. Not only was I absolutely impressed with the results but the procedure was painless and quick! Absolutely 5*s

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

I postponed to get my gums fixed to the point of a lot of pain, I thought I might have done unrepairable damage to myself. But I was very fortunate to find Joanna and her team. They were genuinely concerned with my dental health. Dr. S and her hygienist fixed the gums over a short time and now they’ve healed well and I’m very happy that I kept my teeth. I love Dr. S. Overall kind and experienced and her team and receptionists are amazing people.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

I must admit I am not fond of going to dentists. Yet, my General Dentist urged me to see a Periodontist. Being of 80 years of age and the condition of my teeth require a miracle Periodontist to sort out the problems . After exhausting time checking around and asking people with similar dental issues, I was urged to see Dr. J. Salame. I was nervous but WOW, I met a person of high knowledge, very friendly, thorough and VERY HUMAN. Though I had serious dental problems, she put me at ease and took the time to explain to me the options and offered me her valuable advice on how to ease the pain and live a normal life without surgeries. I truly urge anyone with Periodontal problems to visit Dr. Salame. She is God sent Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

I had surgeries done by Dr. Joanna in Calgary and the results are amazing. Her helpfulness, khowledge and punctuality clearly stand out. Further, her effort to accommodate my travel schedule and care for me while on the go was very noticable. She proved to be trust worthy and can always be reached for follow up, advice or a secondary opinion.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

I am a healthcare professional that researches everything including my periodontist, and that's why I am leaving Dr. Salame feedback because I truly believe in the power of the www. Overall, Dr. Salame sounded impressive, and her and the team upheld my impression during my visits. They were professional, knowledgeable, friendly and genuinely caring. I Would recommend any one with gum and teeth issues to come visit Dr. S. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Dr. Joanna Joumana Salame's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients