Dr. Joshua M. Chubak

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joshua M. Chubak

I was in NYC for vacation and suddenly I woke up swollen in my face. I found dr online and they saw me that morning. They took a 3d xray and saw that one of my old roots were infected and thats why i was swollen. he drained the abscess and put me on medicine - I was less swollen that afternoon and feeling a little better, but the next day I woke up a LOT better. Within 48 hours I was pretty much back to normal painwise and swelling was almost gone. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I never heard of this website before but I was recommended to dr chubak and when I googled him this site came up with all these nice reviews. I called and the office was super friendly, helped me with my insurance. Dr Chubak was good - the whole thing really was 5 stars and I am happy I found this website!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Just so happy I changed my appointment from another doctor to see doctor Chubak. I was greeted nicely and put at ease, he quickly figured out that I only needed one root canal not 2! The treated was quick and it barely ached for 3 days after.. Now it's a few weeks and I have my crown and no issues!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I had the best treatment today, the office stuff were amazing, they were sensitive, careful with all the details. Dr. Chubak has the top skill with delicate hands. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Painless and quick. Nicest staff and so easy to get to!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Punctual, painless and very friendly. Helped me understand my insurance situation!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Great office, great staff, and incredible experience with, Dr. Chubak. Would highly reccomend to anyone seeking an endodontist.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Nicest doctor and staff. Great location. So easy to schedule an appointment

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Professional and prompt - highly recommmend Dr Chubak!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

The best root canal experience I had, and I have so many root canals... Great office!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Joshua M. Chubak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joshua Chubak is a board eligible specialist member of the American Association of Endodontists. An endodontist is a dentist who specializes in saving teeth by performing root canal therapy, or related surgeries and treatments. A dentist becomes an endodontist by completing two or more years of advanced endodontic training in addition to 4 years of dental school. An endodontist’s training focuses on root canal therapy and surgery. Through training endodontist become experts at managing and relieving dental tooth pain, diagnosing dental and related pain, treating traumatic injuries, and performing root canal therapy effectively and comfortably.

• English