Ratings for Dr. Joshua M. Chubak

Entire office experience was a total breeze. I called another office before and they wanted $650 MORE than Dr Chubaks office fee! We all know that root canals are expensive, but this was definitely money well spent. I felt nothing and afterwards had minimal pain for less than two days! My dentist said the work looked great and he is going to start to work with them. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

My dentist had a tough time figuring out which tooth was hurting me. I went to two other doctors (the second was dr Chubak). He took his time and figured out what was wrong. He confidently treated the tooth and after he followed up with me. My fantom pain went away that night andthe whole area feels much better. Great experience and really happy to be painfree thanks to dr chubak!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I had an emergency. The doctor called me back that evening at 730pm and talked to me. They got me in the next morning first thing and treated my tooth pain. The office was nice and friendly, the technology was cool - the microscope thing was fancy looking!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Great treatment by doctor chubak and the whole team here. In and out in 90 min with a great root canal completed. my dentist was very happy and I was happier!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

5 star office! Great doctor! Fixed mytooth and opain free

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Great dentist - told me the whole time what was going on. I didnt feel anything at all. And afterwards my tooth stopped hurting and I feel great!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Painless. Quick. And they followed up with me to make sure it was feeling right afterwards. Excellent!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

The yelp reviewsfor the practice were good -so I called! Ive had a few other roots canals done by another dentist but this was clearly different - the entire office is focused on making you comfortable and treating you right. Dr chubak was 5-stars great. The staff was great! I dont think I would let any other dentist do a roots canal to me again - just dr chubak!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I saw two other doctors before finding dr chubak - it was much better. the front desk was great, they knew how much my insurance would pay. It wasnt cheap, but it was nowhere near as much as the other two! Great doctor and overall treatment was perfect!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Just had my root canal redone by dr Chubak. Great experience all around. No wait, quick and painless!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Joshua M. Chubak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joshua Chubak is a board eligible specialist member of the American Association of Endodontists. An endodontist is a dentist who specializes in saving teeth by performing root canal therapy, or related surgeries and treatments. A dentist becomes an endodontist by completing two or more years of advanced endodontic training in addition to 4 years of dental school. An endodontist’s training focuses on root canal therapy and surgery. Through training endodontist become experts at managing and relieving dental tooth pain, diagnosing dental and related pain, treating traumatic injuries, and performing root canal therapy effectively and comfortably.

• English