Dr. Joshua Gelber

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joshua Gelber

Dr. Gelber uses high pressure sales tactics to push you into prepaying for 80 (!) sessions irregardless of your issue. If you do not agree (or indicate that you are about to) he will not treat you. To become a client you are required to attend an introductory seminar selling you on the need for long-term treatment and chiropractic care as a cure-all. The slick marketing and sales coupled with an implicit demand that you purchase lifetime treatment as a necessity for good health turns the office into something more like a weird personality cult. While the adjustments are well done and the office professionally run, I would highly recommend going elsewhere, like you will end up doing eventually anyways, unless you get sucked in.

Submitted April 20, 2018

There is no proper words from me to express my experience with Dr. Gelber and his staff through all years I know them( over 10). There is always time to hear your question as well suggestion how to take care of it . You feel always welcomed every time you walking trough that door. Softness, kindness , knowledge and good words always there. Thank you guys.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Always very cheerful, pleasant, and accommodating.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Gelber always greets you with a smile. Not only is he great at helping his patients with treating and alleviating pain and discomfort, he also takes time to listen to other concerns you may have and is there to offer guidance and support. In summary, he is an excellent Chiropractor and an extremely compassionate person, and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a Chiropractor who cares. The office staff are also very efficient and helpful and are always very welcoming; this makes visits to Dr. Gelber's office a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

He is really a very compassionate and helpful person. His goal is to really help the patient get better. Thanks Dr. Josh.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Gelber and his staff are professional, friendly , helpful and so cheerful . I went to visit Dr Gilber because I had some issues with my back, pinched nerve , tingling in my fingers and numbness. Dr Gelber sat with me explained all about the spine etc. He insisted I had a scan and I have a x-ray taken before he could recommend treatment. My X- Ray results came back I discovered I had lost 41% of the curve to my spin I had no idea because I had no paiso I was shocked to discover this health concern ! I started treatment asap - last November , 2017 . I'd say within the first month I felt a huge difference. No numbness, no tingling and over all in a good place. I'm so happy and very grateful to Dr. Gilber not to mention he has compassion and CARES deeply about helping one feel well again and what ever it takes to get you there. You have to remember it may take time to recover from your injury or health issue. The problem more often did not happen over night and it's not going to go away over night it may take a little time but worth it! highly recommend Dr Gelber he is the best Chiropractor in Toronto. Thank again Dr .Gilber.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr.Josh & his staff ALWAYS go above & beyond their call of duty. They care about you as an individual and always take that extra step to make your life better & better. I will always stay with Dr.Josh as my chiropractor as I've been doing since I moved to Toronto 4 years ago.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

He keeps me functioning. And knows my body well. I would have no issue recommending him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Gelber knows his stuff and he's helped me live a happier and healthier life.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

He really just doesn't listen to his patients. Thinks he knows best.

Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Joshua Gelber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ever since I can remember, helping people has always been my passion. Even today, I still get the greatest enjoyment in helping people in fulfilling their lives. I don’t create rocket scientists or olympic athletes, my aspirations are more modest. I simply help people overcome the physical pain that overwhelms their everyday lives and obstructs the path that prevents them being their best. This is why I chose to be a chiropractor. I saw that the physical pain and suffering that so many people silently endure, prevented them from enjoying a fuller life that most take for granted. My approach is different. In addition to alleviating the symptoms of your pain, I try hard to understand how this is affecting you and to learn about you as a person, and together, chart a course on the road to total wellness. I’ve learned through experience, that chiropractic is more than making adjustments – it’s creating a holistic approach that is individually crafted to your needs so that pain will not impede your journey to a richer and happier life.

• English

• Logan University (Grad. 2003)
  • York University (Grad. 2000)