Dr. Joshua Gelber

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joshua Gelber

Knowledgeable, caring and accommodating. I look forward to my sessions and feel better than I expected, sooner than I expected! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

I have been under Dr Josh's care for 8 years now and the concerns that I had initially come in for are near non existent. Dr Josh is an excellent chiropractor. He doesn't perform the same adjustments every visit but tailors the adjustment to what he sees as the issue of that day. He is also able to answer all my questions, if not on the spot, then the next time I see him. Over the past 8 years, he has also incorporated new progress testing technologies to stay up to date and provide the best care. I never understood why there weren't more people undergoing chiropractic care given my experience, but I found out that I've been fortunate that my chiropractor is a very good one! He also has excellent staff. Grace is amazing, she's very personable and professional. I have never had a negative experience in 8 years! The appointments are very brief and well worth it for the return. When I first walked into the clinic I couldn't stand, walk, or sit without pain. Now that's a thing of the past! I cannot stress enough how much chiropractic care has improved my quality of life. A big part of that is thanks to Dr Josh and his team!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Dr. Gelber is an amazing chiro. I love that my appointment are always fast and I can be in and out in under 15 mins. When I have questions or concerns he's always willing to answer them. Grace and the other staff working at his clinic are always friendly and happy to help. Would recommend him to anyone who is looking or even people who aren't because after being treated for a little under a year I truly believe that he's able to help anyone who wants a step up on their health.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Not very long after I started chiropractic adjustments with Dr. Gelber, I felt taller and more graceful; it was easier to walk with straight back and squared shoulders. Also more sure-footed. He is professional, respectful and a clear communicator. He obviously cares about his clients, staff and his practice. Beth Pelton, Toronto, ON

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

Dr Gelber , helped me realize that all chiropractics are not the same, some can be gentle and more effective then just a body slam. I find his approach to be longer lasting, healing and more effective. Joshua has helped me be more felxable and strong and we are working on healing things I thought I would just have forever such as an In-turned hip, IBS, and weakness from a rotatory cuff injury . I now have the confidence to start massage therapy training at age 40, dance and shovel snow and still be able to move the next day . Annex Family Chiropractics have improved my life

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

I went to see Dr Gelber at the recommendation of my trainer who noticed I was misaligned in my hips when doing simple exercises. My trainer and I both saw improvement within weeks and I am looking forward to seeing how more treatment betters my body in the coming months. Dr Gelber and his team are friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. It's a treat to pop into the office and see them.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

As a teenager and young adult I was involved very much in the martial arts, extreme sports and just misadventures without realizing at the time how much damage was being done to my body. About 10 years ago when I was 45 , I was diagnosed with chronic pain disorder and placed on a disability pension. I was given oxycodone for pain relief and tried many different modalities of both conventional and natural healthcare with minimal results overall. I started treatments with Dr. Gelber about 3 months ago and have experienced an amazing positive change in my overall health. Not only, for the first time in 10 years, my pain level has been quite low but also when I do have a pain flair up or re-injure myself It takes much less time to recover. Moreover, my overall outlook on life and my bodily systems are much more alive and I feel the healing of dis-ease leaving my body as well as dormant nerve endings being stimulated so that this state of homeostasis is being maintained on a permanent basis. I have also been weening off opiates for a more natural approach and the chiropractic treatments have been helping with the withdrawal symptoms. Dr. Gelber, is a true healer in every aspect and his approach to chiropractic care and over all healthy life style management for each individual patient is unique and extremely effective. Unlike most conventional medical personnel, Dr. Gelber believes that the patient plays a major role in his/her healing process and always discusses and shows you evidence of your healing progression from your initial visit and onward. His healing techniques do not just mask the issues or just treat the signs and symptoms of pain and discomfort but actually stimulate the nerves that in turn heal the cause of the pain as well as maintaining the body systems in top condition. His office is very modern and each patient has their own electronic card to sign in with and to bring up their file for Dr. Gelber to access quickly so the wait and treatment time is very short. I must also mention his assistant Grace who is very personable and keeps the office running efficiently. I would highly recommend Dr. Gelber for anyone who takes their healthcare seriously and no longer wants to live in pain or dis-ease.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Dr. Gelber and his team have provided me with a very personal level of care for each of my visits and I sometimes look forward to speaking with Dr. Gelber and Grace more than the adjustment itself; they are just that friendly! The office is small with two adjustment tables and one closed door office for examinations; however, they are super efficient with a fob system for quick tap sign in so adjustments are quick and under 5 mins. At busy times there may be a line for adjustments, but it is no more than 15 mins. Dr. Gelber always fully answers your questions no matter what and provides excellent follow-up by email and by phone as well. I am loving this type of personal treatment that I receive here and will continue for as long as they are still in practice.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

I'm happy with the treatments that I've received from Dr. Gelber. He is always very professional, cheerful and knowledgeable. Since I've had my herniated disc in 2015, I know chiropractic care is the route to go for me as it has not re-lapsed since! Thank you Dr. Gelber!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

He knows his stuff but is incredibly pricey. Recommends 80 sessions (1-2 minutes per session), at 49$ each. You can find a chiro that is just as good and who manages to fix your problem in much less time for much less money. Bottom line is that Dr. Gelber tries to rope you into 80 sessions just so that he can take as much money from you as possible.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Joshua Gelber

Dr. Joshua Gelber's response
Hi - it's unfortunate you felt this way after we discussed whether my longer timeline and different approach was a good fit for you. Ultimately it seems like you are looking for a cheaper, faster alternative, that we could have referred you to. Best wishes in finding a better fit!

Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Joshua Gelber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ever since I can remember, helping people has always been my passion. Even today, I still get the greatest enjoyment in helping people in fulfilling their lives. I don’t create rocket scientists or olympic athletes, my aspirations are more modest. I simply help people overcome the physical pain that overwhelms their everyday lives and obstructs the path that prevents them being their best. This is why I chose to be a chiropractor. I saw that the physical pain and suffering that so many people silently endure, prevented them from enjoying a fuller life that most take for granted. My approach is different. In addition to alleviating the symptoms of your pain, I try hard to understand how this is affecting you and to learn about you as a person, and together, chart a course on the road to total wellness. I’ve learned through experience, that chiropractic is more than making adjustments – it’s creating a holistic approach that is individually crafted to your needs so that pain will not impede your journey to a richer and happier life.

• English

• Logan University (Grad. 2003)
  • York University (Grad. 2000)

• Tension headache