Ratings for Dr. Joshua Bautista

Great occupational therapist. highly recommended, helpful, knowledgeable and takes the time to make sure his patients are content

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Superb Occupational Therapist! Wonderful person who loves to help others.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Warm-hearted people always seem to find a way to make others feel good. Dr.Bautista does good things just because he cares. Mr.Bautista added a spark of joy to mine and my family's life and left a lasting impression on us forever. He was always happy to come up with new solutions to helping me through therapy. His humor made the long hours worth while. Thank you for being one of those wonderful, caring people.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr.Bautista respects the intelligence of his patients while empathizing with the fear and anxiety that often come with health concerns. He meets each individual where they are, listening carefully and offering more help than most medical doctors, working tirelessly to treat patients with forward-thinking tools and old-fashioned family doctor kindness and individualized care. Dr. Bautista sees the whole person in front of him, not just the symptoms, disease or condition. He sees the specific challenges, strengths, needs, and possibilities for each person. By looking at the big picture, Dr. Bautista often identifies factors that affect a patient’s health in ways that they may not have realized. He then patiently and encouragingly works with the patient to find ways to make small changes that can make big differences. While he is an occupational therapist, patients often feel they are talking to a supportive friend, loving brother, encouraging coach or enthusiastic teacher when talking to him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

This doctor is absolutely amazing. I was originally referred to him for an injection in my foot because of my MS. When I went to my appt. he noticed I was wearing a knee brace and asked what happened. I told him that I had fallen and sprained my knee. After my injection, he examined my knee and told me that I had torn my MCL and would refer me for physio, as well as ordering an MRI to make sure I wasn't going to need surgery. He also took it upon himself to call up the orthotics place and ask if I could be seen right away for an ankle brace to help with my mobility issues because of the MS. He didn't have to do any of this, but he did. He is a very caring doctor and Trillium is lucky to have him...

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Treated my mother wonderfully. Thank you for allowing us to hang out during sessions. IT has been a pleasure watching the progress and the teasing (which also was great therapy). We will always remember you and what you have meant to our family. We are and will forever be grateful. Bless you

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015