Ratings for Dr. Joseph Steyr

Dr. Steyr is a wonderful Naturopath. He has helped my teenage daughter tremendously. He takes the time to learn about you as a patient, and what your specific needs are. Then he addresses the most serious needs first and slowly and patiently incorporates in lesser conditions. My daughter now has balanced sleep (she was sleeping 3-5 hours a night when we meet Dr. Steyr), 0 panic attacks, much more balanced hormones, and less acne. She knows what her triggers are and helps herself stay balanced and focused. Dr. Steyr introduced a meditation app the she uses regularly. Everything that he has introduced to us has been with careful consideration for our needs and lifestyle. He has always made himself available, even when his schedule was tight. We appreciate Dr. Steyr more than words can express. If you are struggling, there is hope & help available.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I have been working with Dr. Steyr for just about a year now and am thorougly impressed with the results :) I suffer from Endometriosis as well as other conditions and I have found that Dr. Steyr's approach has really helped me manage my conditions. He is very knowledgable and is always doing research to find more ways to help you. I like that he is very science based and is always willing to explain his suggestions and work with you if you have questions or hesitations etc. He does a thorough background history into your health and isn't afraid to spend time with you. I've been with other naturopaths in the past, who pushed supplements and expensive lifestyle changes and didn't bother much about how much it would cost me, where as Dr. Steyr has done a phenomenal job of always taking into account my budget! He always works out ways to figure out what exactly I need and how best to go about it within my means- I really appreciate that and wish more naturopaths would take that into consideration with their clients. He is knowledgable in a variety of techniques including acupuncture, cupping, Bowen therapy etc. Dr. Steyr always has a very flexible schedule with me as there are some days where I have had to cancel my appt because of how much pain I'm in and just can't make it down to his office-he never makes me feel bad and is always compassionate and understanding of my situation. He also offers phone consults as well as keeps in contact through email. He has definately been a blessing for my situation and I am so grateful to have him as a key member of my health team. Dr. Steyr has been a great help to me, if you are looking for a naturopath to work with, I would definately suggest Dr. Steyr :)

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

If you have a medical condition & is looking for a more natural approach. I strongly recommend you see Dr.Steyr. Not only is Dr.Steyr & his staff very friendly & positive. You can tell he really cares for his patients, & really knows what he is talking about. Dr.Steyr takes the time to make sure his patients get the best treatment for improving there health. Personally i had gone many years with doctors not knowing what was wrong with me, treating me like there ginne pig. Finally my good friend refurred me to Dr.Steyr in November. Ever since then he has been able to help treat my condition tremendously. I was told by other doctors there is no cure. Dr.Steyr has given me hope in knowing i can & will get better. I already have come so far with my health in the past few months. I'm finally able to start having a life again, & I'm not always tired & lightheaded. I look forward to continuing to improve in my health. I honestly can never thank Dr.Steyr & his staff enough for all that they have done & continue to do. Dr.Steyr has given a 26 year old girl her life back.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Steyr is my hero! I have been battling some mild to moderate psoriasis for about 15 some odd years, and most recently severe psoriasis on my scalp and fingers. I knew that I needed to understand what foods were triggering my outbreaks and through his guidance we were able to reset my body over a number of weeks and understand exactly WHAT is going on with my system. Not only has his regimen and advice cleared up almost 95-99% of my psoriasis to keep it under control, but I've also lost around 14 lbs. naturally and I don't feel so inflammed and lethargic. Thank you, Dr. Steyr! I don't know why I held off from seeing a Naturopath for so long - but I'm so grateful I finally did it and you helped me get through this hurdle.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

His knowledge, personality and genuine interest in his patients' health is astounding.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I'm very pleased to write this 5* rating for Dr. Joseph Steyr. I had tennis elbow for 4 months. I thought that simply resting it would solve the problem. It didn't. 4 months later the problem still existed until I went to Dr Joseph Steyr. I went to his office 3 times over a 1 and a half weeks and within that time period my arm and elbow feels amazingly better. I'm very impressed. I have been turned from a skeptic to a believer.... He said I would be feeling better in 2 weeks and that is exactly what has happened. Way to go Doctor....

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Thank you Dr. Steyr for your help. It's great to meet a doctor who takes a natural approach to help patients be more healthy naturally. Your knowledge and full body approach has been helpful in getting me to feel the best I have been in years.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I visited Dr. Steyr recently for an initial visit. I was astounded with the time he took to listen to my history and ask questions to get a full picture of my health. He was able to reveal connections between my habits and issues that I have been experiencing that I hadn't even thought of! I left armed with more knowledge and advice than I expected and after just a week of following his plan, I feel a lot better!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Steyr really care about his patients. I have seen him for a wide variety of conditions, including weight loss and am really happy about his approach and philosophy. He is willing to work with you to come up with the best solution for you based on your health, whether it be diet and lifestyle, supplements, or a combination of both. He is very easy to talk to and genuine in his style. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a naturopath or a second opinion from their current naturopath.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Joseph Steyr's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients