Ratings for Dr. Joseph Larson

Dr. Larson is a young, knowledgeable and caring practitioner. He has lots of patience and makes one feel comfortable in his presence. How fortunate we are to have his practice in the area of Etobicoke. Highly recommended, at least by me.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr Larson was so patient and caring - I really felt that I was in capable hands!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Larson took over for my previous GP. He is very much like the previous GP - young, smart, and open-minded, which I like. Has always provided great advice and solutions for any issue that I presented. Most of the time there isn't even a wait to see him, which I really like. His receptionist (who was also there with the previous doctor) is fantastic too! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

First time visit as I seek a new GP after mine retired after 46 years of care. I am impressed so far. Gave me new info about old complaints. Upgraded my treatment methods of long term pain and generally Great bedside manners and listens well. Makes you feel a vital part of your own care. I am so pleased this far. Will revisit this review in 6 months but at first visit. Seems to be a keeper!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Very polite and explained everything clearly to me and my daughter during a difficult time.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Joseph Larson's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Wellpoint