Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Bauer Dpm

My first visit to Dr. Bauer was very unexpected. I banged my toe pretty bad and did quite a bit of damage. Found Dr. Bauer’s name through my insurance company and called first thing in the morning, The office staff was very responsive and eager to help. They were able to fit me in for a last minute appointment very quick. The staff was friendly, professional and accommodating. Dr. Bauer made me feel at ease and made my “toe nail trauma” a breeze. I’d recommend Dr. Bauer without a doubt.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

I had a great experience here. the front office staff was extremely courteous, warm and professional. dr. Bauer was all that and more. He was very thorough in his exam and spent time in discussing my issue and anwering my questions. He exhibited not only the highest level of professionalism and knowledge but also exhibited tremendous warmth, humor and personality. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

One of my best experiences with a doctor. Front desk was courteous and efficient. Doctor Bauer was exceptional. Empathetic, pragmatic and answered all of my questions and concerns. He even responded to a call at 7.30am on Sunday when I was experiencing extreme pain. Will recommend to friends.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Dr. Bauer cut and cleaned up my toenails and they look so much better. Great experience for my first time seeing him. Definitely will keep going to him. The staff was very pleasant and friendly. It's easy to get an appointment and the office is in a good location.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Called and received an appointment same day! Easy access, good staff/ admin. help. Clean well lit facility! Good patient manner. Best of all, got great results.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Very professional, pleasant and stress free experience.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr. Bauer was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable during my visit

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Knowledgeable and professional podiatrist- thorough examination and successful treatment for Morton’s Neuroma. Professional and friendly staff; super clean, well-run office

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Bauer is knowledgeable and very efficient. His office staff is as well.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

great office, everything was quick, courteous/professional staff

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Joseph J. Bauer Dpm's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company