Ratings for Dr. Jordan Sulz

Dr. Sultz and the rest of the office team are amazing. I have never been to an office of any kind where everyone is so accommodating and personable. I was looking for a new dentist because I had wisdom teeth coming in and I’m so happy I stumbled upon their website. I will definitely stay with them as long as I live in Victoria. Dr. Sulz himself is super fun and just downright awesome. Highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

I am extremely pleased with my treatment by Dr. Sulz! He definitely knows what he is doing, and he has a great personality that made our time enjoyable as opposed to the standard unpleasantness the 'trip to the dentist' usually entails. Everything was done efficiently and he listened to all of my concerns and advised me accordingly. Definitely will be seeing Dr. Sulz again in the future!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Honest advice and quality materials. The work done in this office is done with a very high level of precision. I've always been very happy with all the work done. The hygenists are amazing as well. The office in a great location.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

What a great dentist, I will be back for sure. He was very helpful and informative. He told me exactly what would be covered and what would not be covered. He was honest and upfront , and could not be happier.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I have nothing to complain about where Dr. Sulz is concerned. He was honest in letting me know what i needed to do now in order to ensure i still have good teeth in the years to come, and helped me plan out a way to make it all happen. Thank you for ALLL of your help and ongoing efforts to keep this smile good and healthy and thank you for your kindness in working with all of my kids as well! I will absolutely return!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

If you are looking for a new dentist, keep looking. The office itself seems like a very unpleasant place to work, felt a lot of tension in the air. Both dentists that work here could use lessons in "bedside manners". They do not tell you that they are doing things that are not going to be covered under your insurance. They tell you that you need work done that is questionable. Scare you into thinking you are doomed if you don't get a bunch of expensive work done...

Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Jordan Sulz's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare