Ratings for Dr. Jong Jay M Um

I found out Dr Um is not working here anymore where is Dr. Um working so I can go see him! He was super gentle

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Good Dentist, lousy support staff. Dental Crowns in an Hour is only interested in money.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Um placed a dental implant for my back tooth a few months ago, and now it's all healed perfectly! I got a crown put on, and it's as if I never lost that tooth! It feels amazing and looks beautiful. He is very skilled at what he does. Hes got soft touch. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Great service. He was able to see me the same day and got me out of pain fast.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

dr. um was very gentle and caring. esp. the whole procedure was painless. no pain before, during, and afterwards! it was just great. Thanks dr. um.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Best dentist! I had 10 veneers for my front teeth. I could not be happier. Painless and professional. My new teeth look natural and beautiful!!! I feel great again! I will definitely come back for cleaning and recommend Dr. Jay to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr.Um is the best! When I first walked in I was nervous. I never would have thought I would need an implant but after Dr.Um explained how having a space between your teeth will cause bone loss and crowding problems exc..I decided to proceed, let me tell you my experience. PAIN FREE! I'm a big baby with needles I didn't feel a pinch. He was very gentle, explained every step with you. About 45min I got an Xray with an implant inside my mouth. Ill be definitely be back in 4 months for my Crown/implant. Thanks Dr.Um and your wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I am not one to be a fan of the the dentist but since the first day when I was seen by Dr. Jay Um , my mind has changed . Dr. Um was gentle & has a great eye for detail , which was appreciated especially because it was my front tooth that needed a crown ! My tooth looks so natural , I could not believe it . All of my family & friends love my new smile & I do too ! Thanks dr. Um for giving me my confidence back ! I would recommend anyone & everyone to your office! You have gained a patient for life :)

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Very bad business practice from this Dr. jon Jay Um. #1 Wrong infromation was provided to me from the call center. (The call center lady told me that fillings would start at $99, and that i would be taken care of that same day. I got there got my x-ray done and he told me $299 for a small hole in my upper right molar) #2 He tried to cinvince me to get a semi-crown ($500) in the affected tooth, after I said I just wanted a filling, then he agreed and said: "then it is gonna be $299". (he was trying to sale me the highest product, and did not care about doing a less invasive procedure that is right for my tooth.) #3 the doctor and the assitant left me without saying anything, when I looked for his assitant she said they would have to schedule me for next week, because they had new patients waiting. I told her that I was a patient too that i had gotten there first, and that i was promised to be taken care of that same day, she just looked at me with "too sad too bad" face and said that they couln't help me today and i had to come back following monday. In conclusion: I am not going back there again!!! Bad customer service, bad advice trying to charge me more, and on top of it made it seem like I had to leave right away or my needs didn't make them enough profit?. I have learned through my education that doctors and dentist have a duty to treat and take care of their patients, and this is not what was done today.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Was very unhappy, new to visiting Naples . Will never go back here had to wait, paid cash for nothing I don't think he knew what he was doing, come to find out he is just out of school. For the money he not going to practice on me. I had to go to another dentist who took care of the problem and terrible pain I had. I know Naples has some good dentist you just had to be smart and investigate who you're going to let work on your teeth.

Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Jong Jay M Um's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare