Dr. Jonathan Sanderson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Sanderson

Dr. Jon is the nicest dentist ever! he really takes his time to explain the treatment and makes his patients feel very comfortable!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Love dr Jon! Very professional and kind man! I am very grateful he took me as his patient!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Stoney creek is the best dental office in London, my with and I love going there , the staff is always friendly and the girls at desk are always so helpful and efficient keep up the good work

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Sanderson saw my two children today for their first visit. He was so funny and patient with my kids. I was so worried bringing them in, but he alleviated any fears I had for my children. They are in great care when with Dr. Sanderson. They even asked "when can we go back to see Dr. Sanderson?" That's a Mom Win in my books!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Couldn't have been more happier with my choice of dentist. From the initial consultant to my first appointment I was never left with unanswered questions.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Best office in London. Dr Sanderson is gentle, affordable, not pushy. he is also really good with kids. Wishing him and his staff the best

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Sanderson and team at Dove dental In Ilderton are the best at what they do. If you are looking for a great dental office look no further!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Always kind and always awesome!! Dr. Sanderson and his entire team are committed and kind with my comfort and their quality service as their top priority 5Stars.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

My dental work was done by Dr. Sanderson. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. I was very impressed with the work he did. Everyone that works at Dove Dental in Ilderton make you feel very comfortable with any dental work that needs to be done.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Such a friendly wonderful dentist. He is caring kind and very professional. Go see this man for any dental work!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Jonathan Sanderson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients