Ratings for Dr. Jonathan M. Simhaee

First came to see Doc with extreme pain. I could hardly walk. Since the surgery i have been feeling great. Overall great experience. He delivered on his promise that he would very me better. Doctor simhaee is the pain doctor to see, hands down

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

I recently had a procedure done with doctor Simhaee. Called a percutaneous discectomy. It was painless. Feeling much better. Wish I had been referred to him sooner. Good job doc!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Doctor Simhaee is great. I'm feeling much better after my injection

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Dr . Jonathan Simhaee. I want to thank you the care and patience you have showed me since our first meeting. As time has gone by I feel better and better. The last injection has taken away all my pain. I can stand longer, walk more and I feel much better. I feel like a new person and my life has returned. I thank you and thank God for introducing us. I am so grateful you were persistent and did not give up on me or be process. You are a remarkable physician and a overall great person.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

After his injection I feel unbelievable great. I have not felt this great in a long time thank you so much doctor Simhaee!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Great doctor. He helped me a lot. Did recent epidural injections to the neck and back and I am much better! I would give 10 stars if I could. May God bless doctor Simhaee

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

He’s not a narcotic doctor but as I was doing therapy and injections, he helped wean me off some of my medications. I feel much better

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

One year ago I was referred to Dr. Simhaee for treatment due to injuries obtained in a car accident. The course of treatment is excellent & the care is superb. Dr. Simhaee is taking the time & patience to restore me back to health. In rating he’s a 10 of 10. A million kudos to Dr. Simhaee & staff.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

He is great. I trust Doctor Simhaee completely. He has never steered me wrong. Every encounter is better than the last

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

I initially came to see Doctor Simhaee for my back. I saw so many nice reviews, i felt if anyone could help me it would be him. Thankfully I was not disappointed. He speaks clearly and spends a good amount of time making sure I understand exactly what is wrong with my spine. He also showed me models and drew things out for me so I could get a better understanding. We started off with therapy but soon thereafter I went ahead with the injections he had recommended. I feel much better. grateful to have come to his office and happy to call him my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Dr. Jonathan M. Simhaee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jonathan M. Simhaee specializes in state-of-the-art techniques to treat pain as a result of spinal disorders. He is an expert in the use of minimally invasive as well as more aggressive techniques and works closely with our team of spinal surgeons in doing so. Dr. Simhaee utilizes a comprehensive approach that enables and empowers his patients. His theory involves self-education and his philosophy of care includes conservative treatments, ranging from physical therapy, chiropractic care, massage, acupuncture and electrical stimulation, to the next step in treatment modalities, such as medications, trigger point injections and spine injections.

• English