Ratings for Dr. Jonathan M. Simhaee

I am feeling much better after my injection. I can’t believe how wonderful my experience with doctor Simhaee was. He was unbelievable

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I came to doctor simhaee because of my history of back pain. He is very professional and his office is timely with all your neessm. His injections and thoughts have worked great for me. U am very pleased to have chosen him

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

A gentlemen and a fine doctor Very friendly and professional. Has taken excellent care of myself and my father

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Office is great. My experience has been excellent. Doctor simhaee treats me and speaks to me with respect. He is kind and gentle when it comes to injections. Anyone with pain should come here

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I really appreciate the help of doctor simhaee. I feel much better after the injections. I would refer any one with pain to him

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Thank you for your help doctor simhaee you took away my pain as promised

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Office is fantastic. They get people in quickly. Doctor simhaee is very personable and knowledgeable. I had pain for many many months. I thought nobody enjoyed bed able to help me. Then simhaee stepped in. His injection was painless and quick. He is as rockstar. When i thanked him he said to "God be the glory". That's all you need to know about this humble doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Awesome doctor. He did a lumbar surgery on me and I feel great. I am surprised and would recommend him to anyone. He has great bedside manners and works out of several offices which makes it convenient.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Wow wow! A pleasure coming to this clinic. Doctor Simhaee took excellent care of me and showed how much he fights for his patients

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Awesome doctor. Injection didn't even hurt. I feel wonderful

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Jonathan M. Simhaee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jonathan M. Simhaee specializes in state-of-the-art techniques to treat pain as a result of spinal disorders. He is an expert in the use of minimally invasive as well as more aggressive techniques and works closely with our team of spinal surgeons in doing so. Dr. Simhaee utilizes a comprehensive approach that enables and empowers his patients. His theory involves self-education and his philosophy of care includes conservative treatments, ranging from physical therapy, chiropractic care, massage, acupuncture and electrical stimulation, to the next step in treatment modalities, such as medications, trigger point injections and spine injections.

• English