Dr. John T. Paruch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John T. Paruch

Dr. Paruch is a excellent doctor. He is extremely understanding and listened to my concerns. He helped me figure out how to help me take back control of my life. I was on so many medications when I first saw him. Now I exercise daily, eat healthy, and have lost weight. That's what was killing me. He's a game changer for me! Thank you, Dr. Paruch!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Paruch is one of a kind in today's medical world. He focuses on ways to prevent disease and doesn't just push pills. He has helped me see how I can take charge of my own health and make it better.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Paruch & his assistant have been wonderful for each of my visits. EXTREMELY knowledgeable and helpful in my battle with fibromyalgia!! He has given me superb patient attention and office manner and answered all my questions sufficiently! I am VERY pleased to have him as my doc and would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Hands down. Best doctor I've ever had. Understands you very quickly and just "gets it". If only other docs could understand the "whole you" like Dr Paruch.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Excellent doctor! Rare to find one that cares like Dr. Paruch.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I've lost twenty pounds since working with Dr. Paruch. He cares about your success and shows you that it can be done. I'm doing so much better. I can now walk without pain in my legs. I don't get short of breath anymore. I like how he looks at the whole person. His big thing is fixing the way you eat, making sure you include daily exercise, sleep, and have the right support around you. Not like the others doctors who just rush you in and out. A+ overall.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

He truly cares about his patients, and spends quality time making sure all needs are met.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Paruch is an excellent doctor. He has spent time with me trying to figure out what I could do to live a better life. He just doesn't rush you out the door like a lot of other doctors do. He seems to genuinely care about your health. He has focused on so many different things that I had never considered. Since seeing him, I have lost over thirty pounds! After years of high blood pressure and being on so many pills, my pressure is now normal. I had to stop taking the pills because my blood pressure was normal on its own. I feel great. I didn't know how much my diet was contributing to my problems. I have more energy and sleep better. I can't thank him enough for what he has done for me and my health.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Excellent doctor! Provides extremely personalized and holistic health care with a focus on prevention. If you want to learn how to get off of medications through lifestyle change, this is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. John T. Paruch's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal