Ratings for Dr. John Peters DC

Dr. Peters was exactly what I was looking for. He feels like a partner in your health, guiding you and educating you. Dr. Peters is very knowledgeable about many aspects of health and will answer all your questions without feeling like you are being rushed. I have seen many chiropractors over the years and he is one of the best I have ever worked with. I have referred several patients to Dr. Peters, and they have given me nothing but positive feedback. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Peters did exactly what I was looking for. He feels like a partner in health, not just a prescriber of meds. Also is very knowledgeable and will answer all your questions without feeling like you're being rushed. I have seen many, and he is one of the best I have ever worked with. I have referred several patients to Dr. Peters, and they have given me nothing but positive feedback. He is a shining example to all other medical professionals!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

After having very little success with other doctors, Dr. Peters has given me hope for my neuropathy. I am very happy with the results, Dr. Peters and his entire staff is great.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I was introduced to Dr. Peters from a newspaper ad, I read the ad and read the referrals, set an appointment to come in to see Dr. Peters. I was thoroughly impressed with his explanations and the presentation of my case so I decided to go forward. When I first came in I had trouble walking up and down stairs, I would have to wear a knee brace when I played golf. After the sixth treatment I was amazed on the difference in my knee and lower back. I am able to play golf now without the brace, I am also able to go up and down the stairs , I walk easier than before and virtually pain free now. I would like to thank Dr. Peters and highly recommend going forward with his recommendations. He is one of the best doctors I have seen in my 74 years of my life AND you can tell he really cares about his patients. Dr. Peters changed my life.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. John Peters DC's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Walnut Creek, CA