Dr. John Layliev

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John Layliev

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Layliev!! He was a true professional, listened to all my concerns. I have had 4 children which has taken a toll on my body. He suggested a mommy makeover- I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift. I could NOT be happier. My confidence has increased, I am no longer ashamed of my body.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Dr Layliev is a true professional and a wonderful person. He makes you feel so at ease and extremely safe and comfortable. I had a basal cell removed right in the corner of my eye by using the Moes technique. The skin is not that dense in that area and I had two layers taken off . He sutured it up with ease and it looks fabulous! You can’t even tell that I had stitches! I’m so thrilled and I would highly recommend Dr. Layliev and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I came in to see Dr. Layliev for aesthetic surgery. He was so knowledgeable and professional. He made me feel at ease and answered all my questions. Wonderful staff and office.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

My experience was seamless and painless, treated with kindness and respect. The level of professionalism is impressive, complemented with expertise in this field, makes me feel fully convinced with my decision made. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Just had a follow up with Dr Layliev, who met me and my son in the ER after my little one had a fall and needed sutures. He was so comforting and had us out quickly. Sutures are out and his chin is healing nicely. Thank you Dr. Layliev.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. John Layliev's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. John Layliev earned his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and continued his education with a General Surgery residency at North Shore University Medical Center in Long Island, NY and a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery residency at the prestigious Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN. Dr. Layliev is board-certified by the American Board of Surgery (General Surgery). He performs cosmetic surgery procedures for the face, breasts, and body including facelift surgery, rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, breast augmentation, and liposuction. Please visit Dr. Layliev online for more information!

• English
  • Russian

• New York University (Grad. 2007)

MSP/BC Med