Ratings for Dr. John Brown

I have been seeing this Dr for approximately 10 years. He has been the kindest man to me and has pulled me out of some very dark holes in my life. I homestly do not know where I would be at this stage without him. Very friendly and very knowledgeable. No one is built the same and it is one of the hardest jobs as a Psychiatrist to treat complex disorders however I feel he has done his best job in treating me. I highly recomend him to anyone needing support going through tough times.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

this Dr is not good at all, kept prescribing benzo, I never used them though, no help from him at all, prescribed stilnox without telling me the side effects, only discussed his hloidays and his collections of antiques. Be very careful of this doctor as he will save his own skin, and when it comes down to whom authourites believe, we the layman will stand no chance against a psychiatrist, he is bad news

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Very good and highly knowledgable! I have nothing but praise to give to Doctor Brown as his help and prescriptions given to me have honestly helped save my life! He spends the time to listen and offer great help. I am forever thankful.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Not very helpful in the long term. Very reluctant to offer advice or insight and appears to have no respect for fellow Psychiatrists and their opinions.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Kind man, have been seeing him for over 10 years now.. The only thing is now i am hooked on Benzo's, soo i have lost a bit of respect for him for not informing me on there long term Dangers. He is also not very good with time management, I can sit & wait for him for 45 min or more. I now know that i need to get away from him because overall health from the Benzo's is starting to have a major negative on my life..

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. John Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kaiser-Permanente