Dr. Joel Richards

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joel Richards

Dr Joel and his team are nothing but amazing! They explain every step of treatment, listen to what you have going on and ensure that your treatment plan is going to make a difference. They are flexible and accommodating to even the craziest work schedules. The impact my time with Dr. Joel has made on my life is immeasurable.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Being a practice member for just over a year now i have seen tremendous progress. The staff, atmosphere and treatment are top notch. So glad they are part of my health and wellness and I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Best in the city. 3 years under Dr. Joel's care. Myself and my now 6 year old. Outstanding staff, perfect service. You'll love the community at the Cafe. Its what makes it special.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I love going to the Cafe of Life. It has a very friendly vibe. Dr. Joel is very knowledgeable and he is a great listener. I tell him about what nagging issues I might be having and he always comes up with something that I can do to bring my body back into balance. He has a great perspective on chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I've been a member here for about 7 years, my family and I have the utmost trust in Dr. Joel and his team. I couldn't imagine where our health would be if it weren't for the cafe of life.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

The Cafe of Life and Dr. Joel are amazing. His staff is welcoming from the moment you step foot into the office. Dr. Joel is professional and a wealth of knowledge on health. I haven't felt this great in such a long time. I am fortunate to have been referred by my friend.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I am beyond grateful to be in the care of Dr. Joel and his amazing staff. Dr. Joel has helped me understand how important the alignment of the spine is to the body and what I can do to continue to better myself and my health. The care I get from Cafe of Life is immeasurable! I can not thank you enough. You have taught me so much and I look forward to continuing this journey with you! The Cafe of Life Rocks!!!!! ~Christina

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I have nothing but appreciation for the difference Dr. Joel has made with my health. After a year and a half of seeing various health care professionals following a very bad car accident, I have FINALLY gotten some relief and have been improving more and more since I started receiving chiropractic care at the Cafe of Life. Dr. Joel and his team are more than understanding and so welcoming, so thankful to have found them.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Great chiropractor, great office and great staff. Thankful for the care they provide to my family and myself.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr Joel and the staff are awesome. My neck was in really bad shape and I've seen a drastic improvement in just the first month

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Joel Richards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joel is the owner of Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio in London, West London CrossFit and Co-Creator of Life by Design. Whether serving families at his Chiropractic offices or coaching clients at West London CrossFit, Joel has a gift for igniting the passion necessary to achieve ultimate health and well-being. He understands the pressures of daily life not only as an entrepreneur but also a husband and father of two young children. His training experience, wisdom and love for healthy living have driven him to teach people the simplicity of living the life they deserve.

• English

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

• Chiropractic adjustment