Dr. Joel Richards

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joel Richards

I have been a patient of Dr. Joel's for around 10 years. Dr. Joel has exceeded my expectations and turned my life around. His dedication to his profession, patients and health is more then inspiring. He is truly invested in you as a patient.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr. Joel and the rest of team at the Cafe of Life. He is honest and his care is gentle and tailored towards me. Don't take me word on it call in and see what they can do for you.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Pain free for the first time in over a year. Tried several types of therapy with limited results, finally heeded the advice of a friend to see a chiropractor. Dr. Joel and the team are very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. I'm not typically one to write reviews however the elimination of my back pain has renewed my ability to be fully active, if you have pain and are on the fence around treatment, call the Cafe of Life.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Joel and the crew at Cafe of Life are simply outstanding! After some mediocre experiences at other chiropractic clinics, I'll admit that I was a bit of a skeptic moving on to a new care provider. After my first visit with Dr. Joel, I knew I had made the right move. He took the time to explain the Life by Design approach and answer my questions carefully. In starting chiropractic care, I thought that having no pain meant my spine was healthy and didn't require care (if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?). In working with Joel, I've learned that this couldn't be further from the truth. It's about prevention, and setting yourself up to thrive before the damage is done. For me, it was the straw that broke the camel's back that got me in the door, but luckily, I've been able to turn things around through Joel. I love that Cafe of Life puts such a huge emphasis on prevention, and your overall health. And, they offer so much more than just chiropractic care - they're a great support team for nutritional guidance, mindful thinking, and moving your body in the right way. In my 2 years of care at Cafe of Life, I've received exceptional care and would highly recommend it. Coupled with their amazing team and welcoming atmosphere, this is the place to be to get your health back on track!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Joel and his team are the best in the city. My son started to see Dr. Joel after a concussion sustained on the ice. We were concerned with his recovery and Dr. Joel came highly recommended. He has had a complete recovery and Dr. Joel has given him some strategies to maintain his posture and alignment to help while he is playing high level hockey. These guys are great and have help us immensely.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Joel and his team are amazing I have a better understanding of how my body functions and how they can and have helped me. I would recommend that if you are looking for a chiropractor or looking to have better health and more energy check them out!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Joel has been a great health mentor. He takes the time to get to know my goals and current challenges and does (along with his fantastic team) a great job catering treatment and suggestions to my needs. I also appreciate that the impact is measured to ensure we are on the right track. Moreover, I appreciate the style with which the team operates (and I don't mean Dr. J's colourful pants). They are welcoming, very family friendly and truly care about your health. I would highly recommend Dr. Joel and his team.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Joel and his staff are amazing. I've been to other Chiropractors and this where I'll stay. Joel is passionate about my well being and he's pro. He's on time. The office is clean. The mood is always fun..... and most importantly, I feel amazing. If you're reading this comment, I'll assume you want my opinion.... just go here.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I can say I was hesitant to see a chiropractor. Dr. Joel made me feel comfortable and was not pushy with his care for me. I followed his recommendations and feel amazing. This office is family friendly and I always see lot of kids at the office. Because of that I was more comfortable letting him asses and adjust my children.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Moving to London I was concerned I would not be able to find a chiropractor I was comfortable with. When I asked my old chiropractor for a referral they said hands down you have to see Dr. Joel at the cafe of life. I am happy to say they were right. I am so glad I found a chiropractor that has passion for what he does and is an amazing adjuster. I have complete confidence under his care and am feeling and functioning at me best.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Joel Richards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joel is the owner of Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio in London, West London CrossFit and Co-Creator of Life by Design. Whether serving families at his Chiropractic offices or coaching clients at West London CrossFit, Joel has a gift for igniting the passion necessary to achieve ultimate health and well-being. He understands the pressures of daily life not only as an entrepreneur but also a husband and father of two young children. His training experience, wisdom and love for healthy living have driven him to teach people the simplicity of living the life they deserve.

• English

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

• Chiropractic adjustment