Dr. Joel Richards

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joel Richards

I have nothing but appreciation for the difference Dr. Joel has made with my health. After a year and a half of seeing various health care professionals following a very bad car accident, I have FINALLY gotten some relief and have been improving more and more since I started receiving chiropractic care at the Cafe of Life. Dr. Joel and his team are more than understanding and so welcoming, so thankful to have found them.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Great chiropractor, great office and great staff. Thankful for the care they provide to my family and myself.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr Joel and the staff are awesome. My neck was in really bad shape and I've seen a drastic improvement in just the first month

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

WOW! I was at a seminar that Dr. Joel was speaking at. He was professional, funny and very knowledgeable. He stayed after until everyone was finished with all their questions. He is very passionate.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

My toddler was having digestive issues and we were referred to Dr. Joel from a friend. We had been through all other avenues and decided we had nothing to lose. I wish we had seen Dr. Joel sooner, the changes in my sons digestion have been miraculous.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Very knowledgeable chiropractor and a very friendly environment.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Joel and his team were professional from the first call and through out my treatment at their office. Not only did I have a great experience and was helped a lot so was my husband who had suffered with migranes for many years.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Joel's for around 10 years. Dr. Joel has exceeded my expectations and turned my life around. His dedication to his profession, patients and health is more then inspiring. He is truly invested in you as a patient.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr. Joel and the rest of team at the Cafe of Life. He is honest and his care is gentle and tailored towards me. Don't take me word on it call in and see what they can do for you.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Pain free for the first time in over a year. Tried several types of therapy with limited results, finally heeded the advice of a friend to see a chiropractor. Dr. Joel and the team are very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. I'm not typically one to write reviews however the elimination of my back pain has renewed my ability to be fully active, if you have pain and are on the fence around treatment, call the Cafe of Life.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Joel Richards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joel is the owner of Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio in London, West London CrossFit and Co-Creator of Life by Design. Whether serving families at his Chiropractic offices or coaching clients at West London CrossFit, Joel has a gift for igniting the passion necessary to achieve ultimate health and well-being. He understands the pressures of daily life not only as an entrepreneur but also a husband and father of two young children. His training experience, wisdom and love for healthy living have driven him to teach people the simplicity of living the life they deserve.

• English

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

• Chiropractic adjustment