Dr. Joel Richards

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joel Richards

My family and I are long time practice members. We love our weekly routine of coming to Cafe and getting our power turned on -- Best in the city!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Joel's touch is like no other. Strong yet gentle at the same time. I know I'm good in good hands when I'm with Joel.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I look forward to my visits and the warm and welcoming staff.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr.Joel provides overall wellness care for myself and family. He is passionate and knowledgeable and dedicated to improving quality of living.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Excellent chirp care and nutritional. Friendly knowledgable staff

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr Joel is a very genuine and personable DC. You can really tell that he cares for each person in his office. He is extremely knowledgable and has always been a great help to myself and my family in all aspects of health.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Thanks to Joel and his team. His guidance and drive to have our family and all the families under his care reach their potential is very appreciated! I recommend Joel to anyone who'll listen and even those who won't!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Joel is the best chiropractor in the city! I trust him to care for my entire family and that's BIG to me!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Joel and his team are very knowledable. Dr. Joel does an excellent job at not just treating you, but explaining things.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Well educated, knowledgeable, and technically exceptional. Dr. Joel knows his craft and communicates it well.

Dr. Joel Richards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joel is the owner of Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio in London, West London CrossFit and Co-Creator of Life by Design. Whether serving families at his Chiropractic offices or coaching clients at West London CrossFit, Joel has a gift for igniting the passion necessary to achieve ultimate health and well-being. He understands the pressures of daily life not only as an entrepreneur but also a husband and father of two young children. His training experience, wisdom and love for healthy living have driven him to teach people the simplicity of living the life they deserve.

• English

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

• Chiropractic adjustment