Dr. Joel Richards

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joel Richards

By far the most comfortable I have ever felt with a doctor. This isn't a one stop shop chiropractor. You don't leave until you are all clear for optimal health. You won't regret choosing Dr. Joel.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Doesn't get any better than Dr. Joel. To be the best athlete I see the best chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Warm, personal and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Joel.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Joel at the Cafe of Life throughout my pregnancy. I was suffering from chronic pain in my hips and low back. Dr. Joel helped me through the discomfort and I was able to deliver my baby naturally at home. Dr. Joel even came to my house to assess my new born baby to make sure that her spine was developed properly. I would recommend anyone that is looking for a healthy pregnancy and delivery go see Dr. Joel.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Joel and the staff at the Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio are a top notch health and wellness team. They not only addressed my issues professionally they also had seminars that I found of great value for expanding my knowledge on health and wellness topics. If you are looking to get healthy and learn how to stay healthy then Dr. Joel and the Cafe of Life is where you should be.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Joel is the best chiropractor in town and his staff are the most friendly and helpful staff at any professional office I have been to. From the moment I stepped foot in their office I felt welcomed. Their office is warm and inviting and I never felt like I was treated as a file or a number. They listened to what brought me in the office and addressed all my concerns. I would highly recommend that if you are looking for a chiropractor that the Cafe of Life is where you need to go!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

No words can express the great experience I had at Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio! I moved to London from Toronto and was referred to Dr. Joel by my previous chiropractor. After seeing Dr. Joel and the team for two years I experienced great improvements. Not to mention just stepping foot in the studio weekly was a refreshing experience of warm welcomes and positivity that set my day on the right path. If you are looking for a chiropractor in London, Dr. Joel and his team will further you on the journey to be the best you possible!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Joel for 2 years, he is an excellent chiropractor. The office is a warm and inviting place. Easily best chiropractic studio in town!!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Richards is wonderful! Very highly recommended. Cafe of Life has changed my life! What else can I say? I was having terrible amounts of back pain on a nearly daily basis when I first arrived at the Café in January 2010 (upon the recommendation of my RMT). I've had regular adjustments ever since that time and life is GOOD now! I cannot thank them enough. Best chiropractors in town!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

The Cafe is a welcoming environment with Doctors that want you to live to your potential in all areas of health and they are excited to help you get there. Dr. Joel's level of knowledge is amazing and he's always willing to give you the advice you need to improve. I've a been a practice member for a few years now and the difference in how I feel on a daily basis is remarkable compared to the way i felt prior to joining.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Joel Richards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joel is the owner of Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio in London, West London CrossFit and Co-Creator of Life by Design. Whether serving families at his Chiropractic offices or coaching clients at West London CrossFit, Joel has a gift for igniting the passion necessary to achieve ultimate health and well-being. He understands the pressures of daily life not only as an entrepreneur but also a husband and father of two young children. His training experience, wisdom and love for healthy living have driven him to teach people the simplicity of living the life they deserve.

• English

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

• Chiropractic adjustment