Dr. Joel Richards

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joel Richards

Dr Joel is a very genuine and personable DC. You can really tell that he cares for each person in his office. He is extremely knowledgable and has always been a great help to myself and my family in all aspects of health.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Thanks to Joel and his team. His guidance and drive to have our family and all the families under his care reach their potential is very appreciated! I recommend Joel to anyone who'll listen and even those who won't!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Joel is the best chiropractor in the city! I trust him to care for my entire family and that's BIG to me!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Joel and his team are very knowledable. Dr. Joel does an excellent job at not just treating you, but explaining things.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Well educated, knowledgeable, and technically exceptional. Dr. Joel knows his craft and communicates it well.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

The most caring, funny, knowledgeable chiropractor we've ever met. Joel has truly become part of our family. He checked all our girls within hours of birth. He has changed the way we think about our health in a really unique way and we are changed for the better forever!! Thank you Joel and team.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

The most personable, caring chiropractor. My family looks forward to our visits, especially my two year old who is so loved and well taken care of by all of the staff there, Dr. Joel included.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

By far the best chiropractor. Always willing to go over and beyond to ensure optimal health for me and my family.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Passionate, wonderful with kids. Intergrity and clear intent with every adjustment he delivers.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Joel for about five years now. He is awesome! Super friendly, understanding, knowledgable and gives awesome adjustments! (great socks and music too!) The cafe has a really friendly and mellow vibe. I always leave feeling so relaxed and happy.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Joel Richards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joel is the owner of Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio in London, West London CrossFit and Co-Creator of Life by Design. Whether serving families at his Chiropractic offices or coaching clients at West London CrossFit, Joel has a gift for igniting the passion necessary to achieve ultimate health and well-being. He understands the pressures of daily life not only as an entrepreneur but also a husband and father of two young children. His training experience, wisdom and love for healthy living have driven him to teach people the simplicity of living the life they deserve.

• English

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

• Chiropractic adjustment