Dr. Joel Richards

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joel Richards

Dr Joel has helped me greatly. Until I started seeing him, I did not know how out of alignment I was. I feel better than ever.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Joel and the team at the Cafe are outstanding! I have learned so much from them and their care is top notch. Great value, great passion, great results!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I have been seeking Dr Joel's care for many years now. I came to him in bad shape from many years of bodily abuse such as sports and physical work. His level of care and a true caring nature are second to none. Beyond his excellent chiropractic skill set Dr Joel has an amazing ability to befriend each and every single person that walks into his cafe. I am always amazed how he remembers everyone's name and what was going on in their lives. Thank you Dr Joel for providing the passion and care that you express each and every time I am in your office. All the best.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr.Joel Richards is a large part of keeping my life on a positive track. Life by design is a movement in a positive direction, for myself and my two boys. Now ages 11 and 9 , they too have been seeing Dr Joel since babies. Always positive and caring, I trust my family is in great hands while under his care. I look forward to seeing Dr Joel weekly as my life line to a healthy life style and also as a friend. A great welcoming environment. Informative conversations ranging from heath issues to hockey and gardens to get aways. Keep up the great work. Your patient and friend, Mike Hayward ; )

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Joel and his team provide outstanding service every single time. My time under his care has been life changing.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr.Joel has provided great knowledge on several topics since I started visiting his practice! Best staff ever! Always accommodating to my ever changing work schedule!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr Joel and his team are nothing but amazing! They explain every step of treatment, listen to what you have going on and ensure that your treatment plan is going to make a difference. They are flexible and accommodating to even the craziest work schedules. The impact my time with Dr. Joel has made on my life is immeasurable.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Being a practice member for just over a year now i have seen tremendous progress. The staff, atmosphere and treatment are top notch. So glad they are part of my health and wellness and I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Best in the city. 3 years under Dr. Joel's care. Myself and my now 6 year old. Outstanding staff, perfect service. You'll love the community at the Cafe. Its what makes it special.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I love going to the Cafe of Life. It has a very friendly vibe. Dr. Joel is very knowledgeable and he is a great listener. I tell him about what nagging issues I might be having and he always comes up with something that I can do to bring my body back into balance. He has a great perspective on chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Joel Richards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joel is the owner of Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio in London, West London CrossFit and Co-Creator of Life by Design. Whether serving families at his Chiropractic offices or coaching clients at West London CrossFit, Joel has a gift for igniting the passion necessary to achieve ultimate health and well-being. He understands the pressures of daily life not only as an entrepreneur but also a husband and father of two young children. His training experience, wisdom and love for healthy living have driven him to teach people the simplicity of living the life they deserve.

• English

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

• Chiropractic adjustment