Dr. Joel Richards

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joel Richards

Very good doctor very Very good doctor very Very good doctor very Very good doctor very Very good doctor very Very good doctor very Very good doctor very Very good doctor very

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

I've had migraines for years and have seen many doctors with minimal results. After starting care at the Cafe my migraines are few and far between and the severity of them has drastically lessened.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

This office is the best, I always leave learning more about health!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

I never expected chronic pain to be part of my life. Dr. Joel has helped me greatly to manage my pain. He has also helped me to understand how chiropractic health plays a role in my recovery.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Life is better with chiropractic care and Dr. Joel and his team deliver an amazing experience. I am feeling less pain and I have way more energy since starting.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Joel is great and professional. Very knowledgeable and always willing to answer any questions! I love going to the Cafe of Life.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

A fantastic experience every time you walk through the door. Rebecca on front desk, Dr Joel with treatment and Brent in the engine room are always on their game. Treatment has been great and I would recommend the Cafe of Life to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I’m so thankful for The Cafe of Life. I have horrible migraines without chiropractic but within a few adjustments, I’ve been headache free. The friendly staff and welcoming environment is an added bonus. The central location with parking available is also helpful.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

My family and I have been coming to see Joel for a short period of time we enjoy the atmosphere and love the staff.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Cafe of life is provides a comfortable atmosphere. Dr Joel is trustworthy and friendly and genuinely cares about each of his patients. It feels like you are with your family when you go in. A friendly hi, exchanging conversation with other patients while waiting for your turn. It's great!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Joel Richards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joel is the owner of Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio in London, West London CrossFit and Co-Creator of Life by Design. Whether serving families at his Chiropractic offices or coaching clients at West London CrossFit, Joel has a gift for igniting the passion necessary to achieve ultimate health and well-being. He understands the pressures of daily life not only as an entrepreneur but also a husband and father of two young children. His training experience, wisdom and love for healthy living have driven him to teach people the simplicity of living the life they deserve.

• English

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

• Chiropractic adjustment