Dr. Joel Richards

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joel Richards

I've bee. Going to Joel and Jamie for 7 years and they are great. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I absolutely love the Cafe of Life. It has been a great addition to my overall health care plan. The staff are friendly and inviting and they never forget a face or a name. Joel is charismatic and knowledgeable and really knows how to fix what's wrong with me! I love the feeling that I can ask him a question regarding anything healthcare, nutrition or fitness related and know that I'm getting informed, educated feedback I can trust. I've known Joel for a lot of years and I trust him explicitly with the care of my entire family. Cheers Cafe of Life team!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Pain free for the first time in over a year midway through my initial schedule of adjustments - thanks Joel and team!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I love going to the Cafe of Life. It has a very friendly vibe. Dr. Joel is very knowledgeable and he is a great listener. I tell him about what nagging issues I might be having and he always comes up with something that I can do to bring my body back into balance. He has a great perspective on chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Positive and upbeat environment. Genuine care and concern for overall health. I like that they hold me accountable and encourage regular appointments.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Cafe of Life came highly recommended from a chiropractic associate of my daughter who lives in B.C. It appears that they have a solid reputation in chiropractic circles. I've had chronic back issues for many years and decided to sign up for the assessment/treatment regimen offered by Cafe of Life. After my initial assessment, I was told by Dr. Joel that the adjustments would likely make me feel worse before I got better. He was right! I'm roughly half way through the program and, while I'm not 100%, I am significantly better. My pain issues have mostly disappeared and my alignment and posture have greatly improved. The atmosphere is both relaxed and professional. All of the staff; Dr. Joel, Brent and Rebecca are very personable. I would not hesitate to provide a recommendation.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Caring & sincere staff truly committed to our family's health & well-being - we faithfully come in weekly for adjustment, as well as advice on diet and exercise.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Joel has helped me greatly. Until I started seeing him, I did not know how out of alignment I was. I feel better than ever.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Joel and the team at the Cafe are outstanding! I have learned so much from them and their care is top notch. Great value, great passion, great results!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I have been seeking Dr Joel's care for many years now. I came to him in bad shape from many years of bodily abuse such as sports and physical work. His level of care and a true caring nature are second to none. Beyond his excellent chiropractic skill set Dr Joel has an amazing ability to befriend each and every single person that walks into his cafe. I am always amazed how he remembers everyone's name and what was going on in their lives. Thank you Dr Joel for providing the passion and care that you express each and every time I am in your office. All the best.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Joel Richards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joel is the owner of Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio in London, West London CrossFit and Co-Creator of Life by Design. Whether serving families at his Chiropractic offices or coaching clients at West London CrossFit, Joel has a gift for igniting the passion necessary to achieve ultimate health and well-being. He understands the pressures of daily life not only as an entrepreneur but also a husband and father of two young children. His training experience, wisdom and love for healthy living have driven him to teach people the simplicity of living the life they deserve.

• English

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

• Chiropractic adjustment