Dr. Joel Richards

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joel Richards

Dr. Joel is great and professional. Very knowledgeable and always willing to answer any questions! I love going to the Cafe of Life.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

A fantastic experience every time you walk through the door. Rebecca on front desk, Dr Joel with treatment and Brent in the engine room are always on their game. Treatment has been great and I would recommend the Cafe of Life to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I’m so thankful for The Cafe of Life. I have horrible migraines without chiropractic but within a few adjustments, I’ve been headache free. The friendly staff and welcoming environment is an added bonus. The central location with parking available is also helpful.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

My family and I have been coming to see Joel for a short period of time we enjoy the atmosphere and love the staff.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Cafe of life is provides a comfortable atmosphere. Dr Joel is trustworthy and friendly and genuinely cares about each of his patients. It feels like you are with your family when you go in. A friendly hi, exchanging conversation with other patients while waiting for your turn. It's great!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I appreciate the friendly and encouraging atmosphere. Very positive. I like that they hold u accountable to regular appointments for optimal health.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I've bee. Going to Joel and Jamie for 7 years and they are great. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I absolutely love the Cafe of Life. It has been a great addition to my overall health care plan. The staff are friendly and inviting and they never forget a face or a name. Joel is charismatic and knowledgeable and really knows how to fix what's wrong with me! I love the feeling that I can ask him a question regarding anything healthcare, nutrition or fitness related and know that I'm getting informed, educated feedback I can trust. I've known Joel for a lot of years and I trust him explicitly with the care of my entire family. Cheers Cafe of Life team!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Pain free for the first time in over a year midway through my initial schedule of adjustments - thanks Joel and team!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I love going to the Cafe of Life. It has a very friendly vibe. Dr. Joel is very knowledgeable and he is a great listener. I tell him about what nagging issues I might be having and he always comes up with something that I can do to bring my body back into balance. He has a great perspective on chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Dr. Joel Richards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joel is the owner of Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio in London, West London CrossFit and Co-Creator of Life by Design. Whether serving families at his Chiropractic offices or coaching clients at West London CrossFit, Joel has a gift for igniting the passion necessary to achieve ultimate health and well-being. He understands the pressures of daily life not only as an entrepreneur but also a husband and father of two young children. His training experience, wisdom and love for healthy living have driven him to teach people the simplicity of living the life they deserve.

• English

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

• Chiropractic adjustment