Dr. Joel Richards

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joel Richards

We have been coming to the Cafe for a couple years now and have had nothing but absolutely awesome experience every time we step through the door. Dr Joel and the cafe team are welcoming,fun and friendly. I recently missed a few visits, thinking I wouldn't really notice, but man was I wrong! I felt the affects of not having regular checks both physically and mentally. Our family would recommend the cafe of life to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

The people here are fantastic, always a great environment. Appointments are generally fast and to the point. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Since joining the cafe of life I feel better about my spine and nerve health. They have been great with asking me what is going on in my life and suggesting ways to improve my day to day mobility. With my diagnosis of MS my spine and nerves need the care that I get here. I highly recommend their personal approach.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Joel and his team are highly knowledgeable, friendly and welcoming. I especially appreciate the fact that time is taken for an initial assessment before any treatment is done, as well as for periodic progress assessments. I had always been skeptical of chiropractic and their "test not guess" policy helped me put my trust in them. Dr Joel always has good suggestions for simple stristrietches or exercises when I come with a particular pain issue and my posture and overall health have been steadily improving.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Joel and his staff have created a warm, comfortable and open environment where you receive great care. The most significant difference I have found since going to Dr. Joel is a significant decrease in the number of headaches I get. If you're looking for an awesome chiropractor, I recommend Dr. Joel.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

I've had migraines for years and have seen many doctors with minimal results. After starting care at the Cafe my migraines are few and far between and the severity of them has drastically lessened.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

This office is the best, I always leave learning more about health!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

I never expected chronic pain to be part of my life. Dr. Joel has helped me greatly to manage my pain. He has also helped me to understand how chiropractic health plays a role in my recovery.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Life is better with chiropractic care and Dr. Joel and his team deliver an amazing experience. I am feeling less pain and I have way more energy since starting.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Joel is great and professional. Very knowledgeable and always willing to answer any questions! I love going to the Cafe of Life.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. Joel Richards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joel is the owner of Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio in London, West London CrossFit and Co-Creator of Life by Design. Whether serving families at his Chiropractic offices or coaching clients at West London CrossFit, Joel has a gift for igniting the passion necessary to achieve ultimate health and well-being. He understands the pressures of daily life not only as an entrepreneur but also a husband and father of two young children. His training experience, wisdom and love for healthy living have driven him to teach people the simplicity of living the life they deserve.

• English

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

• Chiropractic adjustment