Ratings for Dr. Joel Richards

Dr Joel and the cafe for life team are excellent. They truly care for the well-being and health of theiir clients. I would highly recommend their services!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Best chiropractor I’ve been to. Really feels homey, Dr. Joel and the staff make u feel important. I drive an hour every week for my adjustments and it is definitely worth it, I’ve seen great improvements. Before coming here I had a bad headache everyday along with feeling light headed and dizzy, really bad neck and shoulder pain, and lower back pain. I could not walk very much cuz then my lower back would start hurting a lot and shoot pain down my leg. Now after 3 months of getting adjusted my headaches are gone, my neck pain is almost gone and I can run without lower back pain. Plus I have a lot more energy. Thanks to Dr. Joel 👏 I can’t express my gratitude enough. I highly recommend this place.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

Top marks to the staff , service and environment. Every visit, my family and I are greeted by the friendly staff and provided great service. Dr. Joel takes the time to get to know each of his patience and is very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend them to any friends or family.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Cafe of Life is chiropractic practice, with a family vibe. Dr. Joel is personable, professional, and genuine. He provides exceptional individualized chiropractic care, knowledge and resources. I would highly recommend Cafe of Life!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Nothing is more important than your health. No one understands that more than Dr. Joel. His entire team is committed to not just treating your problem areas, but also preventing future issues. Their approach treats symptoms as well as creates a plan for long term health and maintenance. We look forward to every visit.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Dr Joel and the staff are very friendly and professional. Dr Joel has worked intensively with me over the past 10 weeks and we have noticed a huge improvement with regards to my before and after assessments. They are also very good at the little things - he always remembers a conversation from the week before and asks relevant questions - it's a small thing but it makes you feel welcome. A lovely team - highly recommended if you are looking for chiropractic care!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Dr Joel and everybody at Cafe of LIfe are amazing!! Great people who take the time to get to know you and work with you to get the best results possible. I feel a million times better since coming in and can't recommend them enough.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Great team, friendly staff. Dr. Joel is very knowledgeable and approachable. It’s great to see him on my regular visits. Really appreciate his efforts to try and know his patients on a personal level. He is understanding and empathetic towards his clients. Best experience so far compared to all my health care providers.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

After just one adjustment I feel so much more alive. More clarity in my head. I've been going now for 6 weeks. I came in having a hard time even thinking straight. That has improved so much. When u feel better you can take better care of yourself. We all deserve our best life. It starts at Cafe of Life

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr Joel and his team are so personable while maintaining a very professional and welcoming atmosphere. After my husband began seeking care from Joel, we also brought our daughter as she suffered from colic and reflux as an infant. We saw amazing results, and within only a few short weeks she was off of all prior medications. Our experience at Cafe of Life has been exceptional, and now our entire family receives chiropractic care. I highly recommend this team if you are seeking support for your health!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr. Joel Richards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joel is the owner of Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio in London, West London CrossFit and Co-Creator of Life by Design. Whether serving families at his Chiropractic offices or coaching clients at West London CrossFit, Joel has a gift for igniting the passion necessary to achieve ultimate health and well-being. He understands the pressures of daily life not only as an entrepreneur but also a husband and father of two young children. His training experience, wisdom and love for healthy living have driven him to teach people the simplicity of living the life they deserve.

• English

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

• Chiropractic adjustment