Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joe Mondoux

I've been treated regularly by Dr. Mondoux since last year and when any pain out of the ordinary arises, he's been very thorough in immediately correcting it. I see him at least monthly now just for maintenance.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Great doctor. Really helped me out when I was here visiting for holiday and hurt myself. Highly recommended! Thanks again Dr. Joe!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Joe Mondoux's response
My pleasure. I'm glad I was able to help, stop in anytime.

Submitted January 26, 2016

Great Chiropractor. He takes his time to ensure that you understand all of the information. I love how he incorporates you into the treatment and he always wants your input. He makes it easy to go through rehab.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Joe Mondoux's response
Thank you for the review. Im glad you have had a positive experience in the office.

Submitted January 22, 2016

I made an appointment with Dr. Joe last week for some pain in my shoulder and mid back. He was really helpful by explaining what he was doing and why. After the first treatment I was feeling a lot better and I'm able to lift my arm over my head without any pain. I am seeing Dr. Joe again this week and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Joe Mondoux's response
Thank you for the feedback and recommendation. I am very glad that you are feeling better and having a positive experience.

Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Mondoux is extremely knowledgeable. I was having severe knee pain for years, and his ART and acupuncture treatments have allowed me to run pain free! I definitely recommend him for any chiropractic needs!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Joe Mondoux's response
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. I am so happy that you are able to run pain free after such a long time. ART treatments can be extremely beneficial, especially to runners like yourself.

Submitted January 19, 2016

Excellent knowledge. Very personable. A very pleasant experience overall. I continue to see Dr. Joe on a monthly basis to keep me feeling pain free.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Joe Mondoux's response
Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad your experiences have been positive and that I am able to help you remain pain free.

Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Joe Mondoux's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mondoux utilizes a combination of chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture and Active Release Techniques to help his patients to a speedy recovery. He gives his patients home exercise and stretches so they can get back to their normal activities as soon as possible.

• English

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2014)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2014)
  • University of Windsor (Grad. 2011)

• Chiropractic adjustment