Ratings for Dr. Jodie Tatlock

Dr. Tatlock was a professional is every way. Showing compassion and understanding. It's impossible to not walk out of her office feeling better and knowing that she's setting you on the right path.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Tatlock! She has been my primary care physician for several months now and has always provided the absolute best care and communication. I am beyond impressed with her approach and would highly recommend an initial consult. Much <3 for this doctor! She will improve your life.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

My experiences with Dr. Jodie have been amazing! She is extremely knowledgeable and really took the time to understand my situation and come up with a solution. She cares and that continues to make you want to see her! Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Tatlock is not only extremely knowledgeable and caring, but she goes above and beyond for her patients offering solutions and support.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Tatlock was an integral part of my journey as I was optimizing my health before trying to conceive. She was always kind and attentive during our visits and I felt comfortable opening up and sharing with her. I knew my baby was getting the best start with Dr. Tatlock's expertise and knowledge! Can't thank her enough for helping me conceive my happy, healthy little man!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Highly recommend Dr Tatlock! Very understanding and her approach was exactly what I was looking for. Works with our whole family.

Dr. Jodie Tatlock's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dieppe, NB