Ratings for Dr. jodi parent

said I had a heart murmur and after seeing the cardiologist he said it was so faint it was hard to hear. caused me to have to pay a lot more for us insurance which should not have been. not a good medical from her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Staff is always wonderful. She's always on time. For someone with a very chronic disease at times to be told that my problems could be fixed if I talked to a counselor. I understand the importance to be off medicine. I really do. But, for someone who is in pain a lot because of my disease (colitis), has REALLY high anxiety and was already on medicine that was working very well to be told that I just needed to find other ways to cope is outrageous.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Love Dr. Parent. Really happy she has moved to the community clinic in Saskatoon. She is down to earth, reliable and really listens. She makes good referrals and is a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Parent is a lovely person besides being a caring, thorough physician. Glad to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I just met here today as she is taking over for my old doctor and I found her to be a breath of fresh air to the profession. I hope she stays at the clinic for a long time.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I am thrilled to have her as my GP! She is a delightful person, knowledgeable, professional & takes the time to listen. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

We were happy with her but she moved to a different clinic without notice and I only learned about it when I called to book a follow up appointment for a treatment she had prescribed. The staff told us to find a new dr elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Love Dr. Jodi Parent! So nice to see someone radiate such light and positive energy in the medical field :) she genuinely cares and it shows.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

My husband and I just met Dr. Parent today, she is absolutely lovely! She answered all my questioned promptly and she was very bubbly! I look forward to seeing her in the future!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I just started seeing Dr. Parent this year and am very impressed! She is so kind and caring and actually remembers who you are. She answers all of my questions and makes me feel at ease which is rare when seeing any doctor. I would highly recommend her as your GP.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr. jodi parent's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients