Ratings for Dr. Joan Alvarez

Dr. Alvarez is great but Estoria is very rude and nasty. I don't know how he can have someone so disrespectful answering the phones.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I did my research looking for a OB and found Dr. Alvarez and I wasn't wrong about him... I just got birth my first child 6 weeks ago, with Dr. Joan Alvarez...I sincerely trust him...he was very professional and took the time to explain everything he was doing and give you the best option for your health....always helpful with my pregnancy and I apreciate that he speaks Spanish ...Thank you for being a great Doctor!!....☺ Excellent experience with Levins Women's Health, Dr. Alavarez and staff were phenomenal!!! always give you a hand when you need...They are friendly, professional, and take the time to answer any questions you might have!!! Thank you..❤

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr Alvarez is an amazing Doctor! He is very professional. He delivered my baby via c section and he did a great job. He made sure that throughout my pregnancy I understood everything being that I was a first time mom. My recovery has been a success. I would highly recommend him and I will continue to use him for my future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Alvarez is very professional and knowlegable. He delivered my baby via c-section and did a phenomenal job! I healed beautifully. He addressed all of my health concerns throughout my pregnancy. He kept me informed of all plans and treatments and made no false promises. I intend to keep him as my doctor for future pregnancies because he is awesome.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Joan Alvarez's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Miami, FL