Dr. Jiselle Griffith

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jiselle Griffith

My experiences with Jiselle have been fantastic. She is gentle and effective. She had the insight into my health problems to recommend the right treatments and open my eyes to simple changes that I could make in my lifestyle that have helped immensely.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Jiselle is great. She has really helped me to look at my health from a holistic point of view. Her gentle manner and sound judgement makes her such an effective doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I am so grateful to have found Dr. Jiselle! I've received care from a few naturopaths and health care practitioners who were so focused on their own specific protocol, that it felt like they weren't really seeing me as an individual - thankfully, I've had the opposite experience with Jiselle! I feel listened to, and like my needs are understood. I've never been given a health plan to follow that is too costly, time-consuming or overwhelming for where I am in my life. Jiselle is compassionate, caring and has a truly holistic understanding of health, where the entire person is taken into account - emotionally, mentally and spiritually as well as physically. The Bowen treatments I've received have helped my repetitive strain injury so much, I only have sessions every few months as needed, instead of every 3 weeks as I had for many years. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Jiselle provides support for the whole being; caring for the mind, body, and spirit of her patients. I had a health condition that specialists could not solve. After a few weeks of visiting Jiselle, my problem was resolved and my health was restored. She is caring, compassionate, and extremely knowledgable in her field. I highly recommend seeing Jiselle, she will give you the time and respect that all patients deserve.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Jiselle is compassionate and knowledgable, drawing on her skills in various modalities to best serve her patients. Her presence is gentle and confident; she has a truly healing energy. She complements her skills with good advice and suggestions for her patients to play an active role in their own healing. I would (and often do!) highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Jiselle is wonderful! She is very caring and knowledgable. She has been helping me with heavy periods and fibroids. My condition is much more manageable and I am seeing her regularly for acupuncture, reiki and naturopathy treatments. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Griffith came into my life after months of my body fighting illness after illness. She is thoughtful, kind, considerate and understanding. She quickly helped me get myself back on track and on the road to a strong and healthier lifestyle. If she did not know the answer to my questions she worked diligently to find them for me. The acupuncture and reiki as well as the Bowen treatments that she gave me calmed my body and my spirit - and they helped me to get pregnant. It took a long time but she was patient and she never gave up; she helped me remain positive and courageous when it seemed that it was a hopeless pursuit. Now I take my baby to see her as well, and she is helping me with his teething. I highly recommend going to see Dr. Griffith - she is worth it!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Words can't describe my positive experience with Dr. Griffith. She's been a wonderful, thorough, responsive, and - most importantly, caring - practitioner. Her thoughtful holistic approach to healing has guided me to a calmer, happier & healthier life. Pairing her acupuncture expertise with her reiki was a restorative revelation. I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Griffith is a true healer! I saw her after a long and frustrating experience with standard medicine's approach to period/cycle related concerns. After years of hormones that did not work, Jiselle suggested a gentle course of action that finally solved the problem. Since, she has assisted with fertility and pregnancy support through acupuncture and supplement recommendations. She is always up on the latest research and has advice that is practical and effective. She is warm and magnetic, I wish I were ill more often so I could see her regularly!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr Griffith is a smart, caring and creative ND who works with people "where they are at", respecting cultural and individual differences. She provided excellent care to my 8 year old daughter and to me. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Jiselle Griffith's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Helping people achieve and maintain optimal health and well-being is both a calling and a passion for me. From childhood dreams of healing sick animals, to saving the environment and communicating for social change as a young adult, I’ve always been inspired to work in a healing capacity. With each turn of career, I witnessed—and personally experienced—the dilemma of the Western working world. People’s passion and drive for their work came head-to-head with gruelling hours and competing deadlines. The inevitable result? High levels of fatigue, burnout, and chronic health concerns. The calling came knocking in 2004. While working as a communications specialist for a national labour organization, I was invited to help create a pilot study treating low back pain in postal workers with naturopathic medicine. Here I saw first-hand that small lifestyle changes, a supportive environment and traditional medicines could make a dramatic change. I was hooked. I knew I wanted to support people to feel better in this way, so they, in turn, could do the same for others. I set my sights on becoming a Naturopath. As a health care provider I work to ensure your safety using beneficial evidence-based and traditional medicines. I work alongside you to unearth the root causes of illness, and support your life transitions. My overarching goal is to meet you where you’re at, and provide you with tools and practices to restore and maintain your optimal level of health.  In my practice, I frequently address concerns of infertility, women’s health, cognitive health, and pain and stress management. Treatments may use one or a combination of nutrition and lifestyle counselling, homeopathy, botanical medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and acupuncture. Naturopathic lab testing is also available. My commitment to helping you feel better extends into supporting our wider communities and society. As such I’ve made available a sliding scale option for naturopathic care, to provide accessible care for a range of fina situations. I am a naturopathic doctor licensed through the College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO) and a graduate of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (2010) I am also a certified Bowen Therapist (2009) and Reiki Master (Usui Shiki Ryoho) (2004).

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Guelph (Grad. 1998)

• Infertility
  • Irritable bowel syndrome
  • Mild cognitive impairment (MCI)
  • Dementia
  • Anxiety
  • Osteoarthritis
  • Back pain
  • Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
  • Chronic fatigue syndrome