Ratings for Dr. Jim Lally

Dr Jim Lally helped to not only save my life but to be able to live it well; despite my multiple mental health problems and chronic pain issues as well. I saw him for over 10 years or so for psychotherapy and he helped me to gain perspective from my traumatic past, He helped me to cope with my (then) current life stressors both past, present, future worries & everything else. Anyway if you happen to read this Dr. Lally I just want to thank you for all you did for me over those years because I never got the chance to truly thank you properly. I can never thank you enough for all your support, kindness, care and lots of listening too. Lol I would recommend Dr Lally to any patient whom is really sincere about getting better and actually dealing with and living their life as it is without cognitive distortions. Thanks again From the "Witchy Woman" from Yorkes.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Jim Lally's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Adelaide, SA