Ratings for Dr. Jim Fuller

Was lucky enough to get an appointment with Dr. Fuller 30 minutes after I called the clinic. He was a good listener and confirmed my self diagnosis of a UTI. He wrote me the prescription I needed and told me how soon it should work. He made good use of both our valuable time and got me on the road to recovery. I will definitely see him again if needed.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

We have not always agreed with my treatment and he could have saved me from suffering, especially at present, though I do believe he is doing what he believes is right and safe. Doctors also have to protect themselves from the consequences of giving out controlled substances but if you've had a condition for many years I believe he is too conservative and could ease up a little bit and trust that his patients are quite informed of their conditions and may know what is best for them as well. I believe he is a genuinely kind and concerned doctor/person who has your best interest in mind. I wish him well.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

I made only positive experiences with Dr. Fuller so far. I consider him very polite, a good listener and very open for alternative methods of dealing with sickness. He is not a doctor who pushes drugs, tests, exams, etc and makes you feel bad if you don't do what he says. Communicating with a doctor is a 2 way street. All newcomers, doctors also, need to be made welcome in the community. What is wrong with showing a personal interest in him and chat a bit? If you do that you will find out, that he is a very compassionate, knowledgeable man with great British humour, who is genuinly concerned about you and very approachable, too. Find out for yourselves!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

We made a mistake in our rating on Sept ,27 2017!. We thought 1 was best and 5 was worst. We give Dr Fuller 5',s across the board. I think what some people find rude and distant is a common British reservedness v

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Not "frank"-rude, condescending-reminds me of Trump. A real know-it-all , his way and no other after all we're just minions and he's a DOCTOR isnt importing doctors great we get all the leftovers from other countries-and thus this man;s insecurities ( IM SOOOO MUCH SMARTER) do nothing to help the poor patient that gets stuck with him. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. J. Fuller is very up to date with new research and has been very professional with every appointments we had with him dealing with cancer and other concerns. We like his positive attitude and frankness. The limited time each doctor has with a patient means that before an appointment, we get our questions ready and that way show our interest in our own health .

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Finally someone out there agrees with my families experiences and wrote about it. We have our mother in law to add as well. Feel very uncomfortable around this doctor like his mind is elsewhere and absolutely no empathy or bedside manner. Maybe its a cultural thing..go back to U.K. where you'll fit in. Aspergers maybe?

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Never a good experience when you end up seeing this Doctor. He is unfriendly and always makes you feel bad for being at the doctor, like why are you wasting his time. He will barely look at you and then tell you everything is a virus and to just go home. The first time we took our infant there with a 2 day high fever and full body rash his only remarks were "first child? get used to it" I have no idea why this man became a doctor, definitely not out of compassion for helping people. Don't waste your time seeing this unfriendly unwelcoming doctor who will only make you feel worse for going to see him and you will end up seeing a different doctor later on when you are still unwell because it wasn't a virus after all...

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Jim Fuller's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Pemberton, BC