Ratings for Dr. Jicai Xu

My comments are long overdue. For many years I had suffered from allergies (seasonal, pets, dust, mold, etc) and taking anti-histamines on a daily basis. A friend suggested I consider acupuncture. I found Dr Xu on Canada411 and booked an appointment. After a few treatments my condition improved. My course of treatment took a few months but I am relieved to report I have needed to take anti-histamines on very rare occasions over the past two years. I am submitting my comments today after having referred a family member for similar help.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Suffered with chronic left wrist arthritic pain for years. Saw Ottawa’s top specialist, x-rays, drugs, referral’s, to little or no effect. Reached the point of sleepless nights in agony. Tylenol and livrelief no longer satisfactory relief for pain. Decided to try acupuncture. Google search led me to Dr. Xu on O’Conner St. After only 3 treatments pain flexibility GREATLY improved. I received manipulation and acupuncture. IT WORKS! One more treatment, and hopefully pain free for months, maybe for good. Enjoying playing guitar pain free!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Jicai Xu's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AHC